AJ Improvement News? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ Improvement News?

He may not be an elite QB but to say he sucks I'm not totally convinced, Most people in the NFL go away after a few years if they suck.

chambers84 said:
There isn't any news because AJ sucks. When's the last time you've seen a AJ Feeley interview??
Oh God, here we go again.:shakeno:

AJ did not throw an interception to a defensive tackle today......good Improvement.

dolfreak said:
AJ did not throw an interception to a defensive tackle today......good Improvement.

You guys are brutal

Brutal? Brutal is watching a 300+ lb. defensive tackle catch a pass and run it in untouched, that's brutal.

chambers84 said:
There isn't any news because AJ sucks. When's the last time you've seen a AJ Feeley interview??

On NFL Total Acess

razorphin said:
Saban has just announced that A.J. can finally walk and chew gum at the same time!

That is a good start, I don't think Fiedler had ever mastered that art.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: WOW that made my day. Improvement for Feely he didn't throw and interception to a DT today.
That was great Dolfreak but I still believe AJ Feely can do something next year and I have hope

Shouldn't we all wait and see what full camp brings, AJ has had a full off season with Linehans playbook and it will be in relation to GF that he will be measured, not last year, not a good few games of inpetude behind a truly abhorrent o-line
This franchsise has decided that for now it is his and GF's to battle for, so like or not we are stuck with it.

Personally whoever wins us games gets my vote, either AJ, GS or even the waterboy I dont care , I just want to win.....

You Feeley hater need to sit back and give the guy a chance, very tough to be in an offense that has a clueless rookie for a Coordinator, no O-line to give you that very important extra second, a RB that can give you some help, or a HC that would put you in a situation to succeed while you are learning.

This year he has no excuses, but as far as I am concerned, his slate is clean this year, now he needs to prove all of you wrong.....I am sure most of you would not be upset to be wrong about him. :D

i guess it sucks to be a dolphin qb not wearing number 13. anyone who comes in will never live up to that. jay was a winner, but never won the bowl. he was injury prone, but the games he did play he put us in the postition to play. not many people coming in as a former backup couldve started last year and succeeded. aj showed me miles of improvement last year, and threw a 4th and 10 clutch pass to beat the champs. aj is also a really tough qb that gets fired up and plays with tons of heart, a nice change of pace from fiedler. so get off of aj. he will do great for us this year.

Im Really Amazed At Some People In Here Aj Wears A Fins Uniform So I Show Support Maybe Some Of You People Should Check Yourself To See If You Are Indeed A Tru Fin Fan.who The Hell Else Are They Going To Bring In Im Happy With The Three Qb's We Have And I Belive We Will Have Success With These Guys Why Cause We Have Better Coaching Now.

dolfreak said:

And he didn't throw any int's in his start 2 starts..

Here's the latest I've read on the subject:

Feeley must show that he is better than average after showing glimpses of greatness in 2004. He finished the year with a below-average 61.7 passer rating, completing 53.7 percent of his passes with 11 touchdowns and 15 interceptions in 11 games.
Could Gus Frerotte start for the Dolphins?

Saban was also pleased with his three quarterbacks -- A.J. Feeley, Gus Frerotte and Sage Rosenfels -- though Frerotte has a little edge at this stage based on his knowledge of offensive coordinator Scott Linehan's system.

"All three quarterbacks have progressed nicely," Saban said. "Which one's going to start, and how are we going to make that decision . . . we're going to play the best player. Whoever plays the best. Isn't that what everybody would do? We'll do that every position, and most certainly we'll do that at this position."
On the learning curve

Right now, Gus knows the O the best, as expected, but the other 2 are progressing nicely too. AJ does have a chance to start.

Back
Top Bottom