AJ in good company | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ in good company

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
If you like trends....

Since 1998, 21 teams found their starting quarterbacks in the draft. Thirteen were first-round choices, including Manning with the Giants and Phillip Rivers with the Chargers. Both are likely to start. Four other quarterbacks from that group -- Marc Bulger in St. Louis, A.J. Feeley in Miami, Aaron Brooks in New Orleans and Matt Hasselbeck in Seattle -- were drafted and ended up starting for other teams through trades or signings.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=1799423

Matt Hasselbeck: Draft: 1998 - 6th round (34th pick) by the Green Bay Packers
Aaron Brooks: Draft: 1999 - 4th round (36th pick) by the Green Bay Packers
Marc Bulger: Draft: 2000 - 6th round (2nd pick) by the New Orleans Saints
A.J. Feeley: Draft: 2001 - 5th round (24th pick) by the Philadelphia Eagles

Typ-o for Bulger????? and i hope that stats can live up to their purpose in this case

I'm a little confused with a 2nd pick in the 6th round. Explain that to me im a little draft illiterate.:)

34RWilliams said:
I'm a little confused with a 2nd pick in the 6th round. Explain that to me im a little draft illiterate.:)
Just means he was taken near the beginning of the 6th round

FiN.in.RI said:
is it really good company?? how many of these 21 won a ring?

That's kind of a slanted question (for lack of a better word). I mean, it's like asking "Out of 32 teams, how many have won the Super Bowl the last 8 years?".

I just hope A.J. turns out ok. :)

Muck said:
That's kind of a slanted question (for lack of a better word). I mean, it's like asking "Out of 32 teams, how many have won the Super Bowl the last 8 years?".

I just hope A.J. turns out ok. :)

+1

i hope he does too.

Back
Top Bottom