AJ - No Yahoo respect | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ - No Yahoo respect

Caldolfan

Starter
Reaction score
I'm setting up my draft on one of my Yahoo leagues and I take the Dolphins out because they never do good when I have them on my team. I'm looking for AJ and he is rated 1629. What the hell is this, Gus at 112 and Sage, yes Sage at 1411.

I like AJ alot and I hope he does well this year. But if Gus is going to be better for the team let the best man win early in training camp. Who ever is going to do the best for the team is who I want to be in there.

Just alittle respect, 1629 be real.

What do you think.

I guess they have him at about 0% chance of starting. I think 50/50 is fair. Sage? Can't figure that one out.

first off, career-wise, Gus has put up better numbers than Feeley, so i can understand that rating.

for Sage, i have no idea. maybe its because he hasn't sucked for that long on the field. while we all love feeley, don't forget he put up horrible numbers last year. that would kill any and all ratings for him.

Caldolfan said:
I'm setting up my draft on one of my Yahoo leagues and I take the Dolphins out because they never do good when I have them on my team. I'm looking for AJ and he is rated 1629. What the hell is this, Gus at 112 and Sage, yes Sage at 1411.

I like AJ alot and I hope he does well this year. But if Gus is going to be better for the team let the best man win early in training camp. Who ever is going to do the best for the team is who I want to be in there.

Just alittle respect, 1629 be real.

What do you think.

Where is Brock?
After the way Aj looked last year i can see why they put him that low. I really would rather see Gus..Sage..or even broc start over Aj. Now this is just what i think..and that really does not mean anything...

trust me he will do alot better this year cause teh line has improved and we have a RB who we can depend on in tight situations, His rating will go up for sure after this year.

Yahoo rankings are screwed. McGahee at 8. Go figure.

AJ won't get any respect until he starts winning games. Then you have Tom Brady who get's TOO much respect for being the QB of a winning team.

I hope the Pats fall off the map this year.:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom