AJ out but watch for Minor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ out but watch for Minor

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
AJ our but watch for Minor

It sucks that AJ's season is over after having his best game as a pro, but I am looking for Minor to have a break out game. This kid hasn't had a chance to do anything since he has been a Dolphin, but every little oppurtunity he has gotten he blew it up. He got a chance to play on kick and punt returns and has been among the top 2-3 in tackles on special teams. Last year he started the season as the 3rd rb, and ended as the full time 3rd down back and shared all the feature back duties with Lamar at the end of the year. He got put far back on the depth chart with RW and Edwards comming in, but in his first real action last week he carries 2 Jets over the end zone. This guy is a gamer and he makes things happen. If he gets the chance to handle kick offs i would bet that he ends the Dolphins' 20 year draught of no kick returns for TDs.

PS I hope that AJ is gone we bring back Baker to take over his roster spot.

I am still a big Minor fan and expect him to do great on kicks though AJ would have been a better KR IMO

I like Minor. He did great w/ the small amount of time last year. Plus he ran 4 straight runs for 21 yards and a TD v.s. the Jets this year. He'll do good on ST. Just curious, when did AJ get hurt? I quit watching towards the end. I don't remember him being down.

Worst joke of the day:

The thing about Travis is that he can only play home games because its against the law to transport a Minor across state lines!

Ouch! that was bad, thank you very little....

Back
Top Bottom