Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ajayi has been traded to Eagles for a 4th round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting "Trader Mike's" blundering a little more into perspective:

Fins receive a likely bottom of 4th round pick for Ajayi from the same Eagles who hosed him into taking on Maxwell and his contract, but despite needing a RB after losing Miller to FA, watched from the sidelines as TN stepped in to swap 4th round picks, going down only 13 spots to acquire Murray., Did our Einstein even ask about DeMarco?

So Howie Roseman moved up only 13 spots essentially giving away a proven RB to a shrewder Titans front office happy to move nominally down in a non impact round to acquire proven talent, but bamboozled our version of Dumb & Dumber into taking an almost-5th for a pro bowl runner.

****ing ponderous!! You really can't make this **** up.

Eagles have no second or third because they are so smart, and probably the only team willing to trade for Ajayai. Philly will come crashing back to earth hard soon, but they will enjoy the F out of this record against cupcakes, just like they did with the genius Chip and HoFer Nick Foles. It's what they do, but at the end of the day, they have 0 rings and NY, DAL, and WASH have 12 combined lol. Roseman has been with the organization for about a decade and the team has never won a playoff game in that time, there's a reason for that.
How may Playoff games have we won in the span? Or double that span?

This.

Do your job. Maxwell freelanced. Bye. Ajayi freelanced. Bye.

DO YOUR ******* JOB. It's frustrating that they only got a 4th for him. But I don't know that his trade value would have gone up at all after this point.

If nothing else, this should force Gase to get rehab for his run-first addiction. And I LOVED JA. I just see no other power back.

I'm sure Ajayi never liked Gase either.

Yeah because they are absolutely going to set him up for success in Philly. They aren't going to play washed up has beens like Arian Foster ahead of him in game of locker room politics , nor are they going to force him to play to work with sh*tty dumpster bin guards like Bushrod and Steen/Larsen.

So Philly is going to change what they do to "set him up for success" or is "Jay" going to adapt to what Philly does if he wants success? You know what don't answer. Give me a break everyones whining over Jay as if he's Emmit Smith or Barry Sanders all of a sudden. A real RB names Collins out of nowhere ran all over us the last game.

Putting "Trader Mike's" blundering a little more into perspective:

You know I don't like Mike Tannenbaum, but you can't blame Trader Mike for this one.

Coach said "I am done with this guy, trade him" and that's what Trader Mike did. And quite frankly, getting a 4th for a RB with 24 games left on his contract and a bad knee that is being traded because his coach is sick of his shitty attitude... is not bad.

This.

Do your job. Maxwell freelanced. Bye. Ajayi freelanced. Bye.

DO YOUR ******* JOB. It's frustrating that they only got a 4th for him. But I don't know that his trade value would have gone up at all after this point.

Hopefully this applies to the head coach as well, his teams performance is not just a one or two person issue it seems to be a collective of issues and that falls on the HC. Trades are a part of the game but why when the dolphins make a trade it seems like some form of abuse.

I’m sure there is more to the story we don’t know. If he was a locker room cancer he needed to go. It sucks we only got a fourth but whatever. That is **** for Jay Ajayi but whatever. My season optimism died against Baltimore.

This is what I am thinking, what if Ajayi's malcontent attitude turned to being a cancer? If he was becoming a problem, then I also have no problem Miami getting a 4th...which I also wonder if it's not just a 4th, but a conditional 4th that turns to a 3rd with Ajayi reaching a certain criteria.

Hopefully this applies to the head coach as well, his teams performance is not just a one or two person issue it seems to be a collective of issues and that falls on the HC. Trades are a part of the game but why when the dolphins make a trade it seems like some form of abuse.

If players refuse to do as the coaching staff asks them, what is the coaching staff supposed to do? Sprinkle fairy dust to get them to become receptive to coaching? He tried working with the guy for a year and a half. At some point, maybe you have to blame the player for being an uncoachable turd?

The Patriots just traded a possible franchise QB for a 2nd, what do you think a guy who's been obviously not been listening to his coaches going to get?
JG is a free agent at the end of this year. Patsies managed to get a 2nd rounder for half a season of an unproven backup... think about that. The Pats FO outplays everyone else in the league.

Those of you thinking this means we keep Landry, think again. We lost a RB on his rookie contract. If we hold him until the end of the year and so not resign him, then we get a compensatory pick that is probably a 4th rounder. We gained nothing by trading him now. We just lost his production.

Trade Tannenbaum!!....thought we'd get a better pick than a 4th rounder for the Jay Train. Philly looks like one of the better teams in the NFC, with the way they are playing our 4th round pick will end will being at the end of the 4th round, thus really being something closer to a 5th round pick.

I have serious doubts Philly was the only team interested in a RB, which means no other team offered more than a 4th. The price of anyhing is what someone is willing to pay. I don't agree with a 4th, but I doubt Gase/Tbaum passed on a 3rd.

It was pretty well known about his knee when he came out. That's why he slid so far in the draft and why teams aren't willing to give up too much for him now.

It was well known that it *could* be an issue. We've seen essentially no signs of him slowing down so far.

I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed, but if you’re struggling and you trade one of your starters, why don’t teams ask for a young bench player in addition to the draft pick? If he doesn’t work out, you cut him, but he might help in the future.

Couldn’t the Dolphins have gotten Dexter McDougle or Kenjon Barner with the 4th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom