alabama beats the wildcats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

alabama beats the wildcats

maninblack25

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Davidson's Career-high Boost Men's Basketball Past Kentucky
clear.gif

LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP)  Jermareo Davidson had 18 of his career-high 28 points in the second half to lead Alabama to a 68-64 victory over Kentucky on Saturday, the free-falling Wildcats' second straight home loss.

clear.gif

sour grapes

K-train said:
Kentucky has Really been struggling.

It was a major test for an Alabama team that will have to play the rest of the season without forward Chuck Davis, who tore his anterior cruciate ligament last Saturday against Mississippi. Without Davis, who was a candidate for national player of the year, the Crimson Tide lost to Ole Miss before bouncing back to defeat archrival Auburn on Sunday.

Randolph Morris, who was suspended for the first 14 games of the season because of his association with a sports agency, made his first start and led Kentucky with 19 points. But, he was the victim of many of Davidson's dunks and layups in the second half.

the gators are coming to the UA should be a good game!

Sun

Feb. 26FloridaTuscaloosaCBS 3 pm

all Im saying is road games are hard

maninblack25 said:
Sun

Feb. 26FloridaTuscaloosaCBS 3 pm

all Im saying is road games are hard

No doubt a solid win for the Tide. It's not easy to win ANYWHERE in college basketball, but it definitely lost some luster with the way Kentucky has played of late.

I haven't heard much of Alabama this year, I'll have to keep my eyes open for them. Florida should be a good test.

Back
Top Bottom