Alabama/Tua fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alabama/Tua fan

TUALOOSA

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Honestly, I did not watch a Dolphins game until Tua started. His first start was a fluke. You guys started to see the real Tua yesterday, and it gets better. Without the injuries in college, Tua would have demolished all passing records. I had heard rumors prior to yesterday that after Tua's first start, some Dolphins fans were questioning the selection. I'm assuming that is over now. Anyhow, if you guys will have me, I'd like to stick around at least as long as Tua does. Roll Tide and Go Dolphins

Honestly, I did not watch a Dolphins game until Tua started. His first start was a fluke. You guys started to see the real Tua yesterday, and it gets better. Without the injuries in college, Tua would have demolished all passing records. I had heard rumors prior to yesterday that after Tua's first start, some Dolphins fans were questioning the selection. I'm assuming that is over now. Anyhow, if you guys will have me, I'd like to stick around at least as long as Tua does. Roll Tide and Go Dolphins
Glad to meet another Bama guy here on the forum....We love talking about how great Nick Saban is on this forum!;)

Welcome brother! Glad to have you here. :ffic:

Back
Top Bottom