Texas Christian
Senior
6'6 | 311 | 5.20*

HOME TOWN: San Antonio, TX
HIGH SCHOOL: Antonian Prep

*unofficial 40 time, AP Photo
QUICK STRENGTHS: Size, strength, ability to pull
QUICK WEAKNESSES: consistency, effort
NFL COMPARISONS: Athletic, big tackle who has yet to realize his potential, very similar to Fred Miller.
After redshirting, Alabi had a solid freshman season and then became the starter at Left Tackle during his sophomore season and then started every game after that for TCU. He was 1st team All-Conference USA and his senior season, Alabi was named to the Lombardi Watch List as one of the nation's finest linemen.

Tall and athletic tackle with a lot of experience. Solid technically, moves his feet very well, creates a solid base and uses his hands well. Alabi has long arms and extends them and uses them well to keep defenders away from his body. He can be pushed back a little by stronger ends but maintains his balance and is rarely beaten. Slides his feet and mirrors defenders very well. Is disciplined with his assignments and picks up the right man. A good straight ahead run blocker with the size and strength to push defenders back but lacks a real mean streak and does not always finish off his blocks with authority. He needs to continue to add more bulk and strength to handle stronger NFL ends.

Alabi has the physical capabilities to become an NFL starter. He can play Left Tacke which makes him a hot commodity. He's more than likely not going to be ready to start for another year or two, but he's an excellent long term prospect with great physical gifts. 3rd/4th Round.

Did anyone else know this guy only benched 18 at the combine. What is that about? ITs weird because I always read how strong he is and then he only does 18 reps.

good interview, coach HH interviewed this guy so Im glad we picked him.

PhinsPhan said:
Did anyone else know this guy only benched 18 at the combine. What is that about? ITs weird because I always read how strong he is and then he only does 18 reps.

Mike Nugent put up more than that I think

Back
Top Bottom