Alan Faneca | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alan Faneca

Smoke

ZT = HOF
Reaction score
Steelers | Faneca wants to be traded
Fri, 11 May 2007 10:59:07 -0700

Ed Bouchette, of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, reports Pittsburgh Steelers OG Alan Faneca has asked the team to trade him. "I've been asking since February, to trade me, to let me go. I've done my piece, I've done my time, I've done everything I can for this organization," Faneca said. The Steelers have offered him a contract, but he said it is more of a "non-offer."

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

If Mueller was interested in Kendall then he'll have to have interest in Faneca. Faneca is IMO hands down the best guard in the league and still has alot of good years ahead of him. He's only 30 years old (3 years younger than Kendall) and would be worth whatever contract he gets.
If the price is right, how would you guys feel about trading for him?

Problem is there is a big price tag on the best G in the league. We can't really afford big name trades right now.

Faneca has "Arizona Cardinal" writen all over him.Would be awsome to have him in Miami,but he's looking for the Big contract.$$$

I think it's time for us to spend some money on our oline. Especially when you're talking about the best player at his position. Mueller said he was not considering re-signing Jeno James because he wants to get younger at guard, then he asks a divison rival about trading for 33 year old Kendall? Thats not a good sign.

Back
Top Bottom