Albert Haynesworth | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Albert Haynesworth

I think he should be heavily fined and suspended for the year...but I don't believe he should be kicked out of the league.

Just watched it again and it was SO intentional... just no excuse.

BZ

I saw his apology, I think he is only 1/100th the jackass Pacman Jones is

I am not excusing him, but his victim may have done something to incite his action(ie these guys don't wear cups)

either way I think he should sit out the rest of the year

I mean, he could have put the guy's eye out.

if you watch the video you see that this was not a possibility

i agree with the people who think 5 games is too lenient. what kind of message is it sending: 4 games for taking sudafed, 5 games for stomping on a guy's head while he's down on the ground. sudafed: legal, over-the-counter, not going to send a bad message to "the children." head-stomping: illegal, antisocial, sending a disturbing message to "the children."

How long is Dallas' center out for? If Haynesworth plays before him, that would be a sin!!!

Saban in '06 said:
He should be arrested for that sh*t!

no he shouldn't. I know it was a disgusting act, but what's the difference between stepping on someone and punching someone in the face? It's still assault either way. It was a terrible thing to do and he should be fined and suspended heavily, but if they arrest him, they should arrest anyone in the NFL, NHL, MLB, or NBA who has ever assaulted someone during a game.

Rocky Raccoon said:
no he shouldn't. I know it was a disgusting act, but what's the difference between stepping on someone and punching someone in the face? It's still assault either way. It was a terrible thing to do and he should be fined and suspended heavily, but if they arrest him, they should arrest anyone in the NFL, NHL, MLB, or NBA who has ever assaulted someone during a game.

Hey, If I got to work and punch someone or kick someone in the face, I'd be arreseted, It shouldn't be any different for these guys. They get paid to perform a job where they hurt people on the field, but any intentional assault as blatant as that needs stronger consequences!

Saban in '06 said:
Hey, If I got to work and punch someone or kick someone in the face, I'd be arreseted, It shouldn't be any different for these guys. They get paid to perform a job where they hurt people on the field, but any intentional assault as blatant as that needs stronger consequences!

oh I totally agree, but if you're not going to arrest a baseball player for punching another player in the face, you can't arrest Haynesworth...no matter how more severe it was.

Rocky Raccoon said:
oh I totally agree, but if you're not going to arrest a baseball player for punching another player in the face, you can't arrest Haynesworth...no matter how more severe it was.

They should do it to other players too in extreme cases. A DB and a WR wrestling is always gonna happen and that should slide, but assaulting a defenseless player while he is down to that extreme is just a crime.

Back
Top Bottom