Albert Wilson Afc Offensive Player Of The Week | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Albert Wilson Afc Offensive Player Of The Week

Albert Wilson, making Miami fans say "Landry who?" since the first game of '18.

Sunday night on NFLN GameDay Prime "he balled so he got the call" AWilson was sporting a gold chain with 772. I'm not a FLA resident but I researched it and he's a local FLA guy. My preseason prediction is still attainable (10-6). FINS UP BABY!!!!

He better have been named Player of the Week! Loved this signing from the get go.

First since chambers eh? Im surprised Hartline didn't get it in Tannehill's first year, was it Arizona they were playing?

First since chambers eh? Im surprised Hartline didn't get it in Tannehill's first year, was it Arizona they were playing?

I remember that...he had over 200 yds receiving, but maybe only 1 TD hence no award?

I was very high on this signing immediately after watching some video of him after we got him from KC...He's almost like a slightly bigger, stronger version of Jakeem Grant with the same insane acceleration/cuts/speed.

Imagine if we had a true #1 on the ouside as well? This offense could be scary in a year or two if we keep drafting and signing well.

Best part about Wilson is he's young, clearly still improving while entering his prime years. He has a chance to be here for a long time, excellent signing.

Back
Top Bottom