aldrick robinson visits dolphins... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

aldrick robinson visits dolphins...

Yea, fits like a glove for this Miami team from a value perspective. I could see 2 WR's being drafted by Miami in this draft, but I definitely see a speedster (him or Lockette) late in this draft.

Saw him play a few times at SMU and the guy has raw talent. He definitely has the ability to be a pretty good receiver in this league.

that is the type of wr we need in the slot, strong and fast, i could see him becoming a big contributor if he comes here

I was hoping to get gates and Robinson and unload hartline. I like aldrick but Edmund gates has the type of speed that doesn't come around every year.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Sorry but this dude is 178 lbs light. West Coast.

I think he can do a lot of different things. He has such great agility that his route running could become elite once he realizes his speed won't be enough alone at the next level. And he definitely has enough speed to stretch the field. I think of the steelers wr core and I think Edmund gates could be mike Wallace and aldrick Robinson could be emanual sanders

I agree. Of course he is exciting. All I am saying is, I would not call him strong. We need a QB first though.

I agree. Of course he is exciting. All I am saying is, I would not call him strong. We need a QB first though.

Good point. He looks cut but ad far as receivers go I would agree that he's probably near the middle in terms of strength. He's a little guy

Jeff Reinebold (SMU receivers coach) is on record as saying Fins have taken quite an interest in him, I hope we use our 5th on him, not sure he lasts much longer

Back
Top Bottom