Alex Marvez Of The Sun Sentinel On 790 Am | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Marvez Of The Sun Sentinel On 790 Am

jd13

Starter
Reaction score
alex marvez of the sun sentinel will be on soon for those of you that need to hear some info on our beloved dolphins...he is coming up soon...its 12:30 now...for those of you who can't get it i'll write a summary...you can listen on www.790theticket.com

i am listening on the web and they said he was pushed back, but should be on in the 1 oclock hour

No offense to Big O but he just said one of the dumbest things I've heard. He said he thinks that pitchers are more affected by performance-enhancing substances, than batters. That's just...wrong.

ckparrothead said:
No offense to Big O but he just said one of the dumbest things I've heard. He said he thinks that pitchers are more affected by performance-enhancing substances, than batters. That's just...wrong.

:lol:

ckparrothead said:

Idk it makes sense to me.

ckparrothead said:

Actually, he may be right. Steroids help you recover faster. So middle relivers, setup men and closers need to be able to bounce back day after day without their arm going "dead" starting pitchers as well for that matter. It makes perfect sense to me.

Just when you think about the wear and tear a pitcher takes on his arm, especially a relief pitcher, over the course of a 162 game schedule. Seems to me it would benefit a pitcher more to use substances that speed up recovery time and rejuvenate muscles, than it would for a position player. JMHO

Back
Top Bottom