Alex Smith Got Sacked Twice By The Same Guy. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Smith Got Sacked Twice By The Same Guy.

SoFloDolFan

FinHeaven And Co. VIP
Reaction score
Alex Smith to me looks like a bust. Thank God we drafted Ronnie Brown. He has no pocket awareness. He gets sacked by Bo Schobel of the Tenn. Titans and then two or three plays later he gets sacked by him a again and fumbles the ball. Next play later Titans score.:rofl3:

we get the franchise RB in this years draft and the franchise QB in the next years draft.

sounds like a good deal to me considering 05 was RB top heavy and 06 is QB/LT top heavy.

I have not seen Ronnie Brown play in the NFL yet. I hope I am thanking God for him.

just need a little patience, i cant wait to see run and ricky run tonite. to bad i gotta tivo it cuz of work

:cool: I'm going to the game tomorrow. I just looked up my seats on miamidolphins.com and they look great. Anyone else going?:cool:

I called him a bust first (I'm claiming first since I dislike his game so much) just like I did with Rivers last year (which I dislike even more). Both the 49ers & Chargers blew it. The 49ers should have traded down & got anything they could even if it wasn't the right "value" according to the chart. I am thankful that they did take him, though, so we aren't stuck with his sorry arse.

its his 1st couple games give him some time
I mean look at Eli he looked god awful last year and this preseason he has been pritty decent.

SMadison29 said:
I called him a bust first (I'm claiming first since I dislike his game so much) just like I did with Rivers last year (which I dislike even more). Both the 49ers & Chargers blew it. The 49ers should have traded down & got anything they could even if it wasn't the right "value" according to the chart. I am thankful that they did take him, though, so we aren't stuck with his sorry arse.

1 out of 2 aint bad. . . . .

Rivers will be the best quarterback out of the '04 draft.

Alex Smith is going through growing pains... wait until he sees what's enstore once he actually becomes the starter.

vinivedivichi said:
1 out of 2 aint bad. . . . .

Rivers will be the best quarterback out of the '04 draft.
actually rivers is horrific and shouldn't have been drafted in the first round. but hey, 0 out of 1 aint.....well it's actually very bad. try harder next time

Back
Top Bottom