Alex Smith is gonna make us one hell of a team..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Smith is gonna make us one hell of a team.....

FuturePhin said:
There is no way Benson gets past Chicago to last till #7. :(

He does if Ronnie Brown is available.

hweitz14 said:
without ever putting on a Dolphin uniform

Tampa is going to get suped into giving us #5, #36 and #71 and then Minnesota is going to give up #7 and 18 for that #5.

It is working out perfectly! And we get to keep Surtain!

#7 Cedric Benson
#18 Matt Jones
#36 David Baas
#70 Adrian McPherson
#71 Roscoe Parrish
:rolleyes: :rolleyes2

DBostonsBoy80 said:
Alex Smith is gonna make us one hell of a team.....
without ever putting on a Dolphin uniform

Tampa is going to get suped into giving us #5, #36 and #71 and then Minnesota is going to give up #7 and 18 for that #5.

It is working out perfectly! And we get to keep Surtain!

#7 Cedric Benson
#18 Matt Jones
#36 David Baas
#70 Adrian McPherson
#71 Roscoe Parrish

Matt Jones is not worth #18. :confused: [/QUOTE]

Matt Jones @ #18 is hilarious. IF this did happen...and a big if it would be. We might reach for Matt Jones @ #36...and that is one big MIGHT.

if you take away the minny trade because it is ridiculous benson at #5 plus baas, parrish and mcpherson would be awesome.

throw in #46 for pat aswell.

it would never happen IMO...not even madden wouldnt allow you to trade anything like that

FuturePhin said:
There is no way Benson gets past Chicago to last till #7. :(

One of the Big 3 RB's will be available, if not one of them then Edwards or Williams is available.

FinzManiac said:
Matt Jones @ #18 is hilarious. IF this did happen...and a big if it would be. We might reach for Matt Jones @ #36...and that is one big MIGHT.
I understand the broad range of opinion on Matt Jones, but I do think its fair to say that Saban is one of the more likely coaches to take him that high. Saban has a high opinion of Matt Jones. I do see him more likely taking Jones at #5 in Rd 2 if we make the Bucs trade.

Back
Top Bottom