Alex Smith | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Smith

PhinFan0202

Alriiigghht miaaammi!!!
Reaction score
Big big difference from last year. Starting a qb their rookie season dosen't always work out but in this situation it did. He has experience now and he looks poised in the pocket. Anyone else think the same?

This guy looks like the real deal. He has really impressed me, and Bryant is becoming a star. Then there's Frank Gore, who is playing like an absolute beast. And they have Vernom Davis developing.

San Francisco 49ers powerhouse coming back? I beleive so. Get some defense to work with Manny Lawson, who is having a great rookie year thus far, and this will become a dangerous team.

Vertical Limit said:
This guy looks like the real deal. He has really impressed me, and Bryant is becoming a star. Then there's Frank Gore, who is an absolute beast. And they have Vernom Davis developing.

San Francisco 49ers powerhouse coming back? I beleive so.

Alex S does look like he has some bigtime talent....especially compared to how he performed last year.

A Bryant is a bigtime tool for calling out Smith because he was open on a pass play.

Exactly what the NFL needs.....another "me 1st" wide receiver :rolleyes:

so-long-Ricky said:
Alex S does look like he has some bigtime talent....especially compared to how he performed last year.

A Bryant is a bigtime tool for calling out Smith because he was open on a pass play.

Exactly what the NFL needs.....another "me 1st" wide receiver :rolleyes:
Well he is wearing #81.. :lol: How did #81 worked out last time for San Francisco?

I'll eat my hat on this one. I really thought after that first season, Alex Smith was going to turn out to be a bust, but he's looking pretty good. That team isn't there yet, but they are on the way.

Gore looks like he could be the next big UM RB to star too. Dude is a stud.

gore is leading all UM backs in yards right now, and is 3rd in the league actually overall. i feel justified for taking him in the 2nd round of my fantasy draft. :D

smith has been very good. not quite there yet, but good nonetheless. i'd like to see him against a better defense, though.

HysterikiLL said:
I'll eat my hat on this one. I really thought after that first season, Alex Smith was going to turn out to be a bust, but he's looking pretty good. That team isn't there yet, but they are on the way.

Gore looks like he could be the next big UM RB to star too. Dude is a stud.

Frank Gore is looking great. They have pieces to have a good offense and they will only get better. Manny Lawson is looking great as well.

There will be a "We should have picked Alex Smith!" Thread in 3.....2.....

Back
Top Bottom