All 22 with John Congemi | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All 22 with John Congemi

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

I like these, and I think Congemi can do a good job. But dang, this phone-centric focus the Dolphins media has now is annoying. Everything with any analysis whatsoever is so short and cursory that it's hardly worth watching. 90% of what we see can be summed up as "LET'S GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!! Woooooo hoooooo LET'S GO!!!!!!!! I'M FIRED UP!!!!!!" and well, that's good .... once. But it's most of what every video is. Now even the analysis stuff like these videos is compressed into the tiniest of snippets. Three plays .... really? It's like a film session for a french poodle wearing a tutu. It's like trying to gnash your teeth on the "chicken" in chicken noodle soup .... yeah, you're eating something, and you can taste some chicken ... but your teeth get nothing on which to chew.

Still, it's better than nothing. Thanks @Fin Fan in Cali for posting these. I totally see why you would post them all at once, because collectively it's like what, 24 plays, LOL!? Ah well, I'm sure the pendulum will swing back towards meaningful content at some point.

I like these, and I think Congemi can do a good job. But dang, this phone-centric focus the Dolphins media has now is annoying. Everything with any analysis whatsoever is so short and cursory that it's hardly worth watching. 90% of what we see can be summed up as "LET'S GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!! Woooooo hoooooo LET'S GO!!!!!!!! I'M FIRED UP!!!!!!" and well, that's good .... once. But it's most of what every video is. Now even the analysis stuff like these videos is compressed into the tiniest of snippets. Three plays .... really? It's like a film session for a french poodle wearing a tutu. It's like trying to gnash your teeth on the "chicken" in chicken noodle soup .... yeah, you're eating something, and you can taste some chicken ... but your teeth get nothing on which to chew.

Still, it's better than nothing. Thanks @Fin Fan in Cali for posting these. I totally see why you would post them all at once, because collectively it's like what, 24 plays, LOL!? Ah well, I'm sure the pendulum will swing back towards meaningful content at some point.
I understand your thoughts brother and agree it is a small snippet. I just thought it would be a nice change of pace and for some of family to see the players we signed.

I understand your thoughts brother and agree it is a small snippet. I just thought it would be a nice change of pace and for some of family to see the players we signed.
Yep, completely agree and your work is most appreciated. We've just had so little to get excited about for so long, it makes me want more. Before they revamped the media, we used to have a solid podcast from the team, and longer analysis. I miss it.

Agree, wish they would focus on several plays from different games. Just get more in depth, longer videos. But I’ll take what I can get during the off-season lol.

Thank you so much for posting brother. I will get to this later on today.

Back
Top Bottom