All aboard the Gase Excuse Train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sons Of Shula

not a dull boy
☠️ Banned ☠️
Club Member
Reaction score
All I hear about Gase are all the same lame excuses that have been thrown in the pot for Tannehill year after year. They're just shaken up, pulled at random, and explained in different terms to fit a head coach.

Gase just needs a real owner &/or GM (guess which idiots handpicked him). Gase just needs a solid offensive line. Gase just needs a real QB. Gase just needs a RB or a TE. Gase needs a defense. Gase needs his own players. These are not legitimate justifications, this is illogical.

Gase is supposed to be a professional and young, brilliant minded head coach with an eye for detail and high regard for strength application. What have we seen? Nothing

Show up on game days with a well-disciplined, well-coached, and well-prepared team. Yet, nothing.

Wow me. Impress me. Steal a win that wasn't supposed to be with these alleged game planning skills and using this roster to it's best possible ability. Still, nothing.

And that's exactly what Gase is - a nothing, and a nobody who will hopefully pass thru the doors of the Miami Garden's offices faster than the fans will be exiting their seats of Robbie/Ross stadium for a better day at the beach instead of watching this excuse train go down in flames.

uCBwz8.gif

I think its too early to come to any conclusions on him. We can have opinions, certainly, and we can all lament that we wanted somebody else, but the idea of him being dismissed after 5 games is absolutely absurd.

Good luck getting any proper coaching candidate in here if you fire Gase, even after one year.

rightttttttttttttttttttttttttt. Tannenbaum broke SOS, its very sad.

I think its too early to come to any conclusions on him. We can have opinions, certainly, and we can all lament that we wanted somebody else, but the idea of him being dismissed after 5 games is absolutely absurd.

Good luck getting any proper coaching candidate in here if you fire Gase, even after one year.

On the contrary, Ross might actually gain some respect from real head coaching candidates by not extending graces to his blatant mistakes.

Don't act like he wasn't one of the hottest names on the coaching market the past 2 years

The guy has been handed a pile of crap to coach. No coach in my opinion could come in here and look good with what Tannenbaum handed him

Why I don't buy every excuse, our offensive line, especially the one out there against the titans was beyond terrible.

Our offensive line is a legit excuse, because it has been bad for years, with no end in sight, sans some hopefuls in Tunsil and Steen.

He's a young, new head coach. It's not unreasonable to think he could improve with experience. And if he doesn't, who cares? Tannenbaum already finished destroying the team to the point it'll take years to recover, so it's not like we're losing anything.

On the contrary, Ross might actually gain some respect from real head coaching candidates by not extending graces to his blatant mistakes.

We are talking in a hypothetical fantasy world though. You really think Ross would fire everybody, I mean literally no staff to give somebody the power to bring them all in themselves?

It won't happen. With that said, if that doesn't happen, there is not one experienced coach on any top 20 list who is coming here to destroy their resume with this roster the way it is and the way the front office is. Gase is young enough to recover and he is well respected around the league, I think more than a few people will be rubbed the wrong way if Miami dumps him after one year.

He applied to coach this crap and so far has failed miserably. What has he done that anyone such as the janitor could not have pulled off? Bad penalties, unprepared, outscored, flat, Tanny regression, Lack of adjustments, etc...I don't see why he should be given a free ticket even through 4 games. If we are losing tough well coached games I would be all in but Gase generally seems lost at this point. I have no love.

I think what I'm most disappointed about is all offseason I heard this coaching regime would play to the players strengths and not a specific scheme. Do we see this? I feel like it's all scheme. Is 5 man protections and deep drops best with Billy Turner at LT and Dallas Thomas at LG?

Mark me: somebody will be fired during the bye week if we lose the next 2.

I think what I'm most disappointed about is all offseason I heard this coaching regime would play to the players strengths and not a specific scheme. Do we see this? I feel like it's all scheme. Is 5 man protections and deep drops best with Billy Turner at LT and Dallas Thomas at LG?

I mean to be fair, they gameplanned all week for Tunsil and Albert to be in, at least Tunsil, and come Sunday morning, both are out.

They genuinely have 4 tackles from the outside in to play to Ryan Tannehill's best chances, sacrificing the run game in the process.

THe course of the season, how the team improves, regresses or gives up will ultimately say the most about Gase's first year.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

It won't be Adam Gase.

Last edited by a moderator:
It won't be Adam Gase.

No. Rizzi or the o-line coach would be the early favorites. Even though Rizzi's unit is the best on the team. But Ross will demand a head rolls, especially if chants continue, and there aren't many choices.

If?? :lol:

They're going to get waxed the next 3 games and will be 1-7 halfway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom