All AFC East team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All AFC East team

If Crowder is the best we can come up with in the division....I'd say we all should have a run on ILB's in the draft. Now I'm not bangin on the Jets fans here...but isn't it funny the guy you guys cut is pretty much the unanimous #1 QB?

If Crowder is the best we can come up with in the division....I'd say we all should have a run on ILB's in the draft. Now I'm not bangin on the Jets fans here...but isn't it funny the guy you guys cut is pretty much the unanimous #1 QB?

Not really. I mean this is a Dolphins message board. I'm sure if we made this thread on a Patriot message board they would say Cassel.

The Jet fans wouldnt say Brett though. They would probably be split on Chad and Cassel.

But I mean you had a young QB in Buffalo, Brady got hurt and Brett had a dissapointing finish to his season. That leaves Chad.

I would throw in matt casell in but again both are so close
Pennington -19 TD/ 7 INT , 3653 yds ,4 Rushing yds,321 /476 [attempts/completions]
Cassel - 21 TD/11 INT , 3693 yds , 270 rusing yds ,327 / 516 [attempts/completions]

Well the last few offseasons if anybody mentioned Pennington 95% of the people wouldn't want anything to do with him on the Dolphins.

Well Crowder is the best we can come up with because the best ILB in the division (David Harris) was injured all season. He was battling a groin injury some say since training camp. Then of coarse he ended up getting surgery on it, missed games then breaks his ankle or something the last game. Bad luck all around for Harris, I expect him to be back to form next year with Ryan as HC and hopefully being healthy.

Our division also lost Tom Brady to injury who is by far the best QB in the division. If I was playing a top defense I would choose a few QB over Pennington(in our division), he chokes every time against them. But he did have the best numbers thats why hes the QB.

Since its the end of the season it would be interesting to see what everyone would have as their team basing it off of this year.

RT-Damien Woody (NYJ)
I tried to not be too much of a homer.

didnt work. way too many jets there. and seriously? damien woody? the dude is a fat tub of lard who just plain sucks.

and lee evans over wes welker?

didnt work. way too many jets there. and seriously? damien woody? the dude is a fat tub of lard who just plain sucks.

and lee evans over wes welker?
Really?? Well Woody was rated as the #1 RT in football last year. His run blocking was outstanding and his pass blocking wasn't bad. So I don't see how he just plain sucks...

Only reason I had Evans was because I felt I needed some Bills on there. Not much else to choose from that team.

Really?? Well Woody was rated as the #1 RT in football last year. His run blocking was outstanding and his pass blocking wasn't bad. So I don't see how he just plain sucks...

Only reason I had Evans was because I felt I needed some Bills on there. Not much else to choose from that team.

Rated the #1 right tackle? By who? Calling BS on that one. Don't happen to remember him being added to the all-pro team.

QB Tom Brady (NE)
RB Thomas Jones (NYJ)
FB Tony Richardson (NYJ)
WR Randy Moss (NE)
WR Wes Welker(NE)
TE Anthony Fasano (MIA)
LT Jake Long (MIA)
LG Logan Mankins (NE)
C Nick Mangold (NYJ)
RG Brandon Moore (NYJ)
RT Damien Woody (NYJ)

DE Richard Seymour (NE)
NT Kris Jenkins (NYJ)
DE Ty Warren (NE)
OLB Joey Porter (MIA)
ILB David Harris (NYJ)
ILB Jerrod Mayo (NE)
OLB Adalius Thomas (NE)
CB Darrelle Revis (NYJ)
CB Will Allen (MIA)
FS Kerry Rhodes (NYJ)
SS Donte Whitner (BUF)

PK Stephen Gostkowski (NE)
P Brian Moorman (BUF)

Rated the #1 right tackle? By who? Calling BS on that one. Don't happen to remember him being added to the all-pro team.

This website had him rated as the #1 RT in football, I can't remember the name though. They view the games and go by positives and negatives, plus the Jets had the #1 run blocking on the right side in the NFL so that means something. Hes definitely the best RT in the AFC East easily.

Back
Top Bottom