All Dolphins Fans..... OK Billy is welcome too..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Dolphins Fans..... OK Billy is welcome too.....

Ozzy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Do me a favor! Stop hootin and hollerin for just one minute!

Can you here the Crikets? :evil:

First of all, I know there were a couple or a few Billy Fans that did not spout off, and for you I'll say that your team is very improved, and from the looks of it, should be tough for a few years to come.

Having said that........

This is for all the Smack Talking Bills fans, that came here all week long spouting off about how their team is going to kill us, and come out with all this "EMOTION"! Blah blah blah!

I sure hope you learned your leasons well!

You got your BUTTS BEAT!!!

GoBillyGo Get Billy Get! Back to the rock from which you came.................

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:evil:

Re: Re: All Dolphins Fans..... OK Billy is welcome too.....

Originally posted by Ozzy
Chirp chirp.....

One hour later, and still nothing but Crikets!!!!

Re: Re: Re: All Dolphins Fans..... OK Billy is welcome too.....

Originally posted by Ozzy

One hour later, and still nothing but Crikets!!!!

Ahh the sweet sound of SILENCE!!!!

Fans are fans, and will tend to talk smack. We did our share before the Texan game. It's the Bills players that, I think, learned humility. ESPN got smacked in the head too. All that talk, all that pre game footage of the Bills talking Sh#%. Even going so far as to pick Spikes to mike up. I wish they would of kept the mike on him while he was in the locker room.

Originally posted by fairbanksb
Fans are fans, and will tend to talk smack. We did our share before the Texan game. It's the Bills players that, I think, learned humility. ESPN got smacked in the head too. All that talk, all that pre game footage of the Bills talking Sh#%. Even going so far as to pick Spikes to mike up. I wish they would of kept the mike on him while he was in the locker room.

Yes fans are fans, but the amount of Billy Goats that came here last week spouting off was close to as many as I've ever seen on any message board.

Of course I do realize that all teams fans are welcomed here, but there are those certain ones that would be flooding this place with post after post, had Billy won! Yet we will probably never see them again after that lashing Billy took last night!

Back
Top Bottom