All F.S.U draft! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All F.S.U draft!

i went to every fsu home game this year and saw the talent each of these players brings. cromartie would be my #1 pick for the dolphins... pat watkins would be a great addition in the 3rd round but i dont see AJ going in the 4th probably earlier and no way reid makes it to the 7th. and umm i dont think canes fans can talk about players getting arrested lol.

cromartie is the most overrated player in the draft. he hasnt played in a year and is coming off knee surgery. those are not good things. getting a bunch all players from a team that went 8-5 on the college level is just plain stupidity.

MofoPhin said:
getting a bunch all players from a team that went 8-5 on the college level is just plain stupidity.
it's pretty ignorant actually to look at the record of a college team when looking at prospects.

cromartie has incredible upside. that doesn't translate into production, but with our coaching staff, he would be in a position to excell. I think he would a great choice at 16... watkins in the third would be awesome, but i think he'll be gone in the second...

Juan Cribbs said:
it's pretty ignorant actually to look at the record of a college team when looking at prospects.

when you are thinking of picking up 4 or 5 players from the same team, that team should at least have a good record. if we were gonna pick up just one, i wouldnt care.

MofoPhin said:
when you are thinking of picking up 4 or 5 players from the same team, that team should at least have a good record. if we were gonna pick up just one, i wouldnt care.
still doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom