All FINS FANS READ THIS! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All FINS FANS READ THIS!

JJT said:
We need to leave this Ronnie brown crap alone! Please WAKE up!!! This draft is all about DEPTH, at the RB, WR, and even alittle at the QB position. The best possible senario would be us trading out of the top ten all together and picking up 2nd and 3rd round picks. That is where the value and talent REALLY is in this draft!!!

What.....

We can trade down and stay in the top 10 and still pick up 2nd and 3rd round picks while still getting our stud. WAKE UP

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Where do they come up with stuff like this?

dougfinsfan72 said:
When was the last time the Dolphins drafted a player we really wanted? Can't recall right. I figure it's time to use some psychology on them. Let's all mentally pretend (the mind is a powerful thing) that we want the Dolphins to draft Rogers and Smith. We all need to get together on this, otherwise the Dolphins are going to draft some player we don't want them to draft (Rogers or Smith).

I'll start it off by saying if the dolphins don't draft Rogers or Smith, Saban needs to be fired.

Who's next? Come on fins fans. Together we stand, divided we end up with Rogers, or Smith, or even worse an offensive or defensive lineman, if not a tight end!

Saban needs to fired? Please, that is like saying if Saban doesnt draft who you want, then you feel you are smarter than he. Which we all know is ludicrous.

dougfinsfan72 said:
When was the last time the Dolphins drafted a player we really wanted? Can't recall right. I figure it's time to use some psychology on them. Let's all mentally pretend (the mind is a powerful thing) that we want the Dolphins to draft Rogers and Smith. We all need to get together on this, otherwise the Dolphins are going to draft some player we don't want them to draft (Rogers or Smith).

I'll start it off by saying if the dolphins don't draft Rogers or Smith, Saban needs to be fired.

Who's next? Come on fins fans. Together we stand, divided we end up with Rogers, or Smith, or even worse an offensive or defensive lineman, if not a tight end!

:sleep:

Imagine if they drafted a corner and didn't trade Surtain?

Fritz27 said:
I don't want either of the "Big 2" QBs.
me either i think theyre both overrated...neither of them would be as effective as what we have now...lets try this new system on offense before we draft a qb this high....neither of those qb's is a "franchise" qb in my eyes

Actually...if he DOES pick one of the two QB's he should be fired. :wink:

JJT said:
We need to leave this Ronnie brown crap alone! Please WAKE up!!! This draft is all about DEPTH, at the RB, WR, and even alittle at the QB position. The best possible senario would be us trading out of the top ten all together and picking up 2nd and 3rd round picks. That is where the value and talent REALLY is in this draft!!!

your absolutely postively WRONG....................the first couple of rounds are about people who have talent enough to come in and start....who are smart enough to know the situation and be of action.....the middle rounds are your fixer-uppers...who need time to adjust who you wont see starting or even contributing for 2 or three years....and the BACK end is for depth...if they can make the team

Back
Top Bottom