All Grown Up, Kenyan Drake Primed To ‘bust Out’ For Miami Dolphins In 2018 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Grown Up, Kenyan Drake Primed To ‘bust Out’ For Miami Dolphins In 2018

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score

Kenyan Drake could be the Dolphins’ best hope for a breakout season in 2018. (Getty Images)

Prospects for 2018

Over the final five games, he rushed for a league-best 444 yards and averaged 4.9 per carry. He also had 150 receiving yards.
For what it’s worth, that projects to roughly 2,000 all-purpose yards.
Don’t underestimate the arrival of Gore, who might see more action than fans expect despite Drake being the featured guy. That actually should be beneficial for Drake — just picture him, with his quickness, being fresh in the fourth quarter as visiting teams are wilting at Hard Rock Stadium.

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...rimed-to-bust-out-for-miami-dolphins-in-2018/

Like ALOT of players on this team he has the potential to have a great year.
If half of these players actually put it on the field we should be a pretty exciting team.
Very optimistic.....

Gase and the FO have drafted/signed quite a few young, explosive players. A lot of team speed on both sides now, and that was often the biggest criticism of past Dolphin teams.
Question is, can the coaching staff harness it and translate it to winning football games.

This team has been surprisingly successful with production from the RB position in recent past. Miller->Ajayi->Drake , 4th rd, 5th rd, 3rd rd respectively, great return/reward. Hoping drake has a yds from scrimmage of 1250-1500. Finest supporting cast RT has ever had. I have high expectations for offensive PPG in 2018

Please Lord Jesus give us the Tannehill from the second half of 2016 where he had a 102 passer rating and the Kenyan Drake that ended the season last year. The potential to have a special year is there.

I really hope that 4 game stretch is not a fluke. I think every year there's players who have excellent 4-6-8 game stretches only to come back down to earth the next season. Either because it was a fluke or because defenses now have film on them or some other reason.

Hopefully Drake avoid the fluke label and be put in the conversation of top 10 HB in the NFL.

I really hope that 4 game stretch is not a fluke. I think every year there's players who have excellent 4-6-8 game stretches only to come back down to earth the next season. Either because it was a fluke or because defenses now have film on them or some other reason.

Hopefully Drake avoid the fluke label and be put in the conversation of top 10 HB in the NFL.

It was no fluke I honestly believe that! His moves, at his size, and his speed is pretty special. Something else I was not expecting was his pass blocking was phenomenal! I was very very impressed by that aspect of his game in 17. Then throw in his pass catching ability and I think Drake is gonna be pretty special for us.

Please Lord Jesus give us the Tannehill from the second half of 2016 where he had a 102 passer rating and the Kenyan Drake that ended the season last year. The potential to have a special year is there.

Guess Im selfish! I read that and thought - no, no, no, no - I want that special decade. But at this point, we've been so bad for so long, I guess one special year will be alright!!!

I really think Drake has superstar potential. Staying healthy is the key for him, but the talent is there.

Miami has three young players who I think have a really good shot at elite status. Drake, Howard and Fitzpatrick. Maybe Gesicki as well.

Guess Im selfish! I read that and thought - no, no, no, no - I want that special decade. But at this point, we've been so bad for so long, I guess one special year will be alright!!!

Hey. Every special decade has to start with a special year.

This Miami dolphins team is much better than last years team and the national media “and non-dolphins fans” think we are going to be TERRIBLE because of the departure of Landry, suh, and pouncey. They have NO IDEA.

Obviously this is one of those “on paper” predictions but I think miami can win 10-11 games based on the current talent on the roster. When it’s all said and done, it’s all on Tannehill, and if he plays at the level he was in 2016, when he got comfortable in gase’s offense, then I think the dolphins will shock people.

Anyway, whether you support Tannehill or not, he is a MUCH better QB than jay cutler and could totally pick up where he left off.

I’m VERY excited for this season, I think the defense has the potential to be our best in a long time.

GO DOLPHINS, I’ll see you guys at the Chicago game.

Drake is one of the returning players that I'm most excited about in 2018. He really took off when he got an opportunity to last season. I think his skillset is a great match for what Adam Gase wants to run, and I can't wait to see a full season of Drake as the primary back in this offense with a healthy RT17. Gore is going to help refine so many parts of his game on and off the field as well.

Back
Top Bottom