All Hope Is Not Lost! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Hope Is Not Lost!

aquatix

Cover Corner
Reaction score
Let me ask you this, how many great players did the Patriots have on their team last year? Not that many...

Miami still has a good defense and defenses win championships. Losing Ricky hurt, losing Boston hurts but we still have a shot.

I will repeat what has been stated on this board. Being a solid offense starts with the 5 big boys up front and we have, I believe, 4 new ones. If those guys can somehow gel and be effective, Minor will find holes.... Feely/Fiedler will have time to find Chambers/McMicheal.

Are we going to be an explosive offense... no? Do we need better play from our QB to have a shot... yes...

We still have a chance, and it's up to our OL to make the best of it.

aquatix said:
Let me ask you this, how many great players did the Patriots have on their team last year? Not that many...

Miami still has a good defense and defenses win championships. Losing Ricky hurt, losing Boston hurts but we still have a shot.

I will repeat what has been stated on this board. Being a solid offense starts with the 5 big boys up front and we have, I believe, 4 new ones. If those guys can somehow gel and be effective, Minor will find holes.... Feely/Fiedler will have time to find Chambers/McMicheal.

Are we going to be an explosive offense... no? Do we need better play from our QB to have a shot... yes...

We still have a chance, and it's up to our OL to make the best of it.
I just want to say, well said and welcome to the boards!

Alright Miami!!!!!!

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom