All I gotta say is | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All I gotta say is

dolpns13

Taste the Burn
Club Member
Reaction score
The defense lost this game for us 100%. When you score 28 points, you should win the game. Not to mention when a team scores 14 points off turnovers, they should DEFINATELY win the game. This game was by far some of the worst defensive playcalling I have seen from a Miami sideline thus far. Barely any blitzing, stunts, getting no pressure on an easily rattled Cassell, no halftime adjustments, or adjustments that made a damn.. Horrible..

Paul, Im from the cuse, dont bring me back to the hayday please!

Oh yeah, and Charlie Anderson (as i mentioned last week), had his weekly holding call on special teams... Not sure when the coaching staff is going to realize this guy is junk and serves no purpose whatsoever to this team, but they better smarten up soon about releasing this joke.

The defense as a WHOLE was flat out awful today.

absolutely... pasqualoni didnt put anyone on position to make a play... cant tackle, cant get pressure... Our top needs for the draft are corner and linebacker

We just coulnt get to the QB we would barey bring guys in but when we did they never got the sack. And the pats O on 3rd downs killed us...

Back
Top Bottom