All i know is... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All i know is...

Dolphins17-0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I better wake up with a morning woody (damien that is) or the moss to miami for ogun/madison and picks better have picked up steam or i'll be disappointed with the beginning of the signing period. I've been waiting too long since we were knocked out of playoff contention for nothing big to go down for miami on opening day.

ps-patience is not a virtue. i want it all, and i want it now

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0

ps-patience is not a virtue. i want it all, and i want it now

LoL, youre starting to sound like Mr.Snyder.

This just in............we signed Woody, Villareal, traded for Moss, drafted Rivers and added Corey Dillon to backup ricky in the last 3 minutes......the story should break any second.

I'm staying online all day tomorrow in case the Chambers included blockbuster goes down. I wonna be the first to get that Vikes jersey, foo.

Originally posted by Section126
This just in............we signed Woody, Villareal, traded for Moss, drafted Rivers and added Corey Dillon to backup ricky in the last 3 minutes......the story should break any second.

you can keep rivers and dillon, give me ahmad plummer... and i'll take the other 3 (woody, villareal, mossman) and make sure chambers isnt included in that moss deal. just ogun/madison/and picks.

Back
Top Bottom