All I want for Christmas is Brady Quinn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All I want for Christmas is Brady Quinn

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
IMO he is the answer to our prayers. He can pick up the system quickly as evidenced this year at ND. He could start right away with a solid running game to ease the pressure.

Only problem is I think he has Heisman dreams and Charlie Weis isn't going to push him into leaving early for obvious reasons. This will definately suck, but if he comes out we need to snatch him up.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE enter the draft Brady. Give ND a couple hundred thousand dollars and they will give you an honorary doctorate degree. And if you want a Heisman Ricky will sell you his for a new yoga mat and pack of Gillette razors.

I would love to have the guy, but it seems almost a certainty that he won't be coming out.

What are you gonna do with him cuz the draft isn't until April. :confused:

:rofl3:

I still wouldn't mind Omar Jacobs. Not sure why too many people don't like him. Yes his throwing motion is wacky, but Rivers is incredibly strange and he doesn't Jacobs physical skills. That's not to say Omar is all talent and no skills.

Jaj said:
I still wouldn't mind Omar Jacobs. Not sure why too many people don't like him. Yes his throwing motion is wacky, but Rivers is incredibly strange and he doesn't Jacobs physical skills. That's not to say Omar is all talent and no skills.
his throwing motion is the least of his concerns (same with rivers)

I would take Quinn over Leinart if he came out, but he won't, so I'm not going to waste time fantasizing about Quinn in a Fins Uni. It's a damn shame too, we'd probably be in a position to take him if he declared.

Back
Top Bottom