All Members, Please Read | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All Members, Please Read

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
First, I would like to say that we VERY much appreciate the fact that you all have chosen this site to discuss Dolphins football. It is a pleasure serving you and without you, we wouldn't exist.

However, there are rules and regulations that must be abided by, not only for your sake but ours as well. And one thing I have been notcing more and more of lately is the copy and pasting of entire articles, as well as quoting articles without providing the link.

From the FinHeaven Terms of Service.....

9. Added: May 30, 2002 - Please do not post an entire article. Instead, post the first three or so sentences, and then include a link to that article. The reason is simply because of copyright issues. And I for one do not want to have The Sun Sentinel coming after me in a lawsuit. :)

You can find the entire T.O.S. at the top of each and every page on this site.

Again, please do not take this the wrong way. We are not angry or coming after anyone in particular. We simply want to keep this place tip-top and up to code. :)

We appreciate your continued cooperation and look forward to the more great discussion and fun.

Thanks again........Muck :vader:

...just to extend Muck's comments, if you are posting something from a paid source, i.e. ESPN Insider or the Sun, you must para-phrase (re-state in your own words) what the article or e-mail said. Insider information is for your eyes only and this site could get in trouble for allowing it to be published

TOS? We don't need no stinking TOS! :D

Oliver...

I apologize for doing this the other day. I didn't think anything about it until you brought it to my attention. Won't happen again.

Not a problem man.

The main reason I posted this was because we have several new members who just didn't know any better. So I know there was no "thumbing their nose" at the rules going on. Just making everyone aware.

We also made the T.O.S more visible and easy to get to. So we take some responsibility there.

Again, thanks to everyone who contributes!! :)

The problem I have is that I don't know anything!

Originally posted by BigFinFan
The problem I have is that I don't know anything!

Here! Have my lightbulb :idea:

I always knew that since Zod was in Good Ole Charleston he would have a clue!

Thanks for the heads up! Just stay away from the battery!!!

I got nothing but love for you CW.

I LOVE how you still come around even though we SPANKED you twice...

Har-Dee-Har-Har

Originally posted by BigFinFan
I got nothing but love for you CW.

I LOVE how you still come around even though we SPANKED you twice...

Har-Dee-Har-Har
:lol: ...hey, it's all in good fun

Back
Top Bottom