All right All right thats it!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All right All right thats it!!

phinatic8818

long live the fins!!!!
Reaction score
im sick and tired of you fans that say that culpepper is grabage and that gus was better guy this team were superbowl champs we did good for a team that went 9-7 last year i saw flashes of great things to come in this game all i think we need is for the team themselves to communicate a little better daunte threw to some spots where there was no one and that all about communication what i defeniotely did not apreciate wasthe TO by miami the o-l,ine look solid throughout the whole game considering that this is one of the best d-line in the league.
oppinions?

I also saw alot of promise, of course there was our share of negative plays, but we also had our fair share of positives. O-Line like you said did very well considering it was a great front 7 we were up against. Pep had what 262 yards, I'll take that the mistakes I could go without, but that will get better when the offence gels. I have alot of hope for this team, and one game has never made me want to jump out a window. I didnt give up on Brown last year, or Chambers when they started slow, and I wont give up on Pep this year. All I have to say is give them more then a week.

Kthurmus23 said:
I also saw alot of promise, of course there was our share of negative plays, but we also had our fair share of positives. O-Line like you said did very well considering it was a great front 7 we were up against. Pep had what 262 yards, I'll take that the mistakes I could go without, but that will get better when the offence gels. I have alot of hope for this team, and one game has never made me want to jump out a window. I didnt give up on Brown last year, or Chambers when they started slow, and I wont give up on Pep this year. All I have to say is give them more then a week.

I agree with you all the way. Plus it wasn't all the offenses fault. Our secondary SUCKS:fire: . We're not going to beat anyone if we're letting tight ends that run a 6.5 40 get 85 yard TDs. That was for damn sure the momentium changer.

phinatic8818 said:
im sick and tired of you fans that say that culpepper is grabage and that gus was better guy this team were superbowl champs we did good for a team that went 9-7 last year i saw flashes of great things to come in this game all i think we need is for the team themselves to communicate a little better daunte threw to some spots where there was no one and that all about communication what i defeniotely did not apreciate wasthe TO by miami the o-l,ine look solid throughout the whole game considering that this is one of the best d-line in the league.
oppinions?
phinatic, don't stress they are only a few people that are void of football intellect that are reacting negative today.

your giving them satisfaction by responding to there minority opinions,
be careful when you say your sick and tired of all these fans who are negative, thats generalizing and giving them more steam .
you know what i'am sayin bro???

Back
Top Bottom