all signs point to us taking an olb 1st | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

all signs point to us taking an olb 1st

He is WOLB. But, he's still the best pass rusher in the draft, and as much as I want Wake to be the guy, I don't know that he's going to be a 3-down OLB. It'd probably make more sense to draft Graham or Griffen and then get WOLB in the 2nd or 3rd (assuming we're drafting OLB in the 1st). But, if the Dolphins have Hughes as the BPA at OLB, I think you go BPA. If the Dolphins have Graham and Hughes rated about the same, I think you go Graham and look to draft your WOLB in the 2nd or 3rd.

If we don't sign a FA safety or NT, and don't draft FS or NT in 1st round, at LEAST 1 has to be addressed in 2nd and 3rd... unless Hughes is still there then I think you've got to take him.

And whats the thrill about it.??

The only player worth something in Parcells era in the cowboys was demarcus ware and even that was a jerry jones pick because Parcells thought Ware was a thugh and spears was better.

nt

NT is critical to a 3-4 Defense. Bottomline the Phinz must have a NT or they are simple done and right now they do not have a NT. At the end of last year it was obvious that the DID NOT have a NT on the team and the D was simply crap without Ferg in the middle. NT is the most critical concern right now......so NT Dan Williams is the 1st round pick for the Phinz
we were bad all yr long in 4th quart. we gave game away

am i mistaken or in the mike nolan defensive scenario that ck put together wasn't brandon graham playing the weakside olb role??? or did i read that wrong??? same thing that jerry hughes would play...

got to go back and read that again...that was good stuff

Back
Top Bottom