All SMACK Aside... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All SMACK Aside...

bills_phan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's been fun going back and forth with you guys this week - it feels like a rivalry again and that is a good thing. Please don't take any of the things we've said to heart too much because it's all part of the fun. I'd be less than truthfull if I wished you guys good luck on Sunday and the rest of the way, but at least you all support your team. I think most Bills fans can honestly respect that. Enjoy the game.

GO BILLS!!!

Originally posted by bills_phan
It's been fun going back and forth with you guys this week - it feels like a rivalry again and that is a good thing. Please don't take any of the things we've said to heart too much because it's all part of the fun. I'd be less than truthfull if I wished you guys good luck on Sunday and the rest of the way, but at least you all support your team. I think most Bills fans can honestly respect that. Enjoy the game.

GO BILLS!!!
Right on, it should be a killer game. I'll be down in Miami partying with Miadphan13, Clumped Platelet, and Jaded 7 at the game. Should be a blast. Enjoy!!!!!!!:cool:

Re: Re: All SMACK Aside...

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Right on, it should be a killer game. I'll be down in Miami partying with Miadphan13, Clumped Platelet, and Jaded 7 at the game. Should be a blast. Enjoy!!!!!!!:cool:

and what abouts us....

we are not invited?

Re: Re: Re: All SMACK Aside...

Originally posted by FFiB

and what abouts us....

we are not invited?
Oh yeah dude, anybody's invited. We'll party till we pass out or the game's over, whichever comes first.:rocker:

Re: Re: Re: Re: All SMACK Aside...

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Oh yeah dude, anybody's invited. We'll party till we pass out or the game's over, whichever comes first.:rocker:

I gave Michelle my cell #....I gave her my details on my stadium habbits. She hasn't been on since though.

If you want to I send it all to you.

I knew she was going with a bunch from here but didn't know who.

Back
Top Bottom