All the Manning hate | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All the Manning hate

AquaInferno

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have seen so much hate for Peyton and Eli here lately unbelievable :lol:

I just wanna know why, I'm not about to defend either their both good QBs, IMO Peyton is better than good, more towards great, but a lot of people hate. So why?

AquaInferno said:
I have seen so much hate for Peyton and Eli here lately unbelievable :lol:

I just wanna know why, I'm not about to defend either their both good QBs, IMO Peyton is better than good, more towards great, but a lot of people hate. So why?

Why not? I don't need a reason not to like him just because the rest of the world has annointed him the greatest QB on Earth (except in games that matter). Rooting against Manning and the Colts made that game yesterday more fun for me. For that alone, it's worth it.

BTW, around here, Tom Brady is hated, much more than Manning, and he's fifty times the QB that either Manning is (and has more SB titles than both combined will ever have). Why aren't you asking why people hate him?

I like Peyton Manning. Probably one of my favorite QB's in the game today.

I've never liked Manning or the Colts. I will always dislike the Colts. They will always be a rival because they used to be in the AFC East.

FinFaninMS said:
Why not? I don't need a reason not to like him just because the rest of the world has annointed him the greatest QB on Earth (except in games that matter). Rooting against Manning and the Colts made that game yesterday more fun for me. For that alone, it's worth it.

BTW, around here, Tom Brady is hated, much more than Manning, and he's fifty times the QB that either Manning is (and has more SB titles than both combined will ever have). Why aren't you asking why people hate him?

Cause it's self explanitory why I don't ask why we hate Brady.
If you're encouraging me to ask stupid questions, makes me wonder what kind you would ask :confused:

P.S. You say Brady is better than Peyton due to a ring, so is Brady better than Marino too?

unifiedtheory said:
I've never liked Manning or the Colts. I will always dislike the Colts. They will always be a rival because they used to be in the AFC East.

Once the Colts left the division I stopped caring about em. To me it's whatever, cause they don't impact us too much anymore

AquaInferno said:
If you're encouraging me to ask stupid questions, makes me wonder what kind you would ask :confused:

P.S. You say Brady is better than Peyton due to a ring, so is Brady better than Marino too?

You asled a question and I answered. I don't need a reason to hate Peyton Manning. I just do, and I enjoy when he and the Colts flame out in the playoffs.

As for Brady being better than Marino, his 3 rings at least give him an argument. Manning hasn't done a damn thing when it has counted.

AquaInferno said:

Brady is better then Manning...look at their head to head match ups and team sucess.

Marino is another issue. He never had a running back or a defense....EVER!

Peyton: Should not have thrown his O-lineman under the bus after the game.
ELI: Whined and cried to his daddy Archie that he didn't want to play for SD.

I think until either of the Mannings can consistently win playoff games they won't live down the "loser" lable that their dad wore with the Saints.

Back
Top Bottom