All this talk about Jake and Chris Long | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All this talk about Jake and Chris Long

ashraf-23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I here a lot of people on this board and a lot of my friends saying we will take one of them. I think everbody has forgotten Glenn Dorsey. Most people say the Rams will take him with the 2nd pick, but Stlouis drafted Adam Carrakier last year, and he racked up a couple sacks and a blocked field goal. So why has everbody forgotten and stopped mentioning Glenn Dorsey being taken with the first pick.

Discuss

i think he had a bad combine or something i remember hearing something about why his stock had dropped... injuries maybe

I here a lot of people on this board and a lot of my friends saying we will take one of them. I think everbody has forgotten Glenn Dorsey. Most people say the Rams will take him with the 2nd pick, but Stlouis drafted Adam Carrakier last year, and he racked up a couple sacks and a blocked field goal. So why has everbody forgotten and stopped mentioning Glenn Dorsey being taken with the first pick.

Discuss

Those freinds of yours aren;t related to one of our coaches that BP brought in are they?

I could've sworn I just read another thread that had my freinds said this or that

If he is all injured why would the Rams be interested in him?

I haven't heard a single mention of the Rams being interested in Dorsey. Everything I've heard is that they want Jake Long. And If we take him, they'll take Chris Long or maybe Gholston.

Dorsey has injury concerns around his knee. There's even been a rumor that he's gone uder the radar because he had to have surgery, although NFL Network says this rumor is untrue. You also don't hear him mentioned with regard to the Dolphins because he is not a true Nose Tackle. He is more of a 4-3 tackle. He doesn't fit what Parcells wants to do on defense, and there are injury concerns. That's why no one is talking about him.

I heard Dorsey secretly had surgery on one of his knees.....that is why he not worked out for anyone as of late....he is damaged goods.

Dorsey doesn't fit what we're gonna do on defence...he's not a NT for the 3-4 and he's not a DE either...he's a DT that needs to play on a 4-3 defence so he's not gonna be taken by us.

Ozzy rules!!

Jason taylor,chester,tim bowens,ogunleye favorite d-line lineup for me.
Not sure about jt,holiday,trailor,roth.

Dolphins dead last in 2007 for rush yards allowed in 32nd place.
*edit forgot
we not in 4-3 days anymore. we still thin at dt thou

Ya man Dorsey wont fit our system at all, he'd be good for a 4-3 but not a 3-4.

Chris is a big DE and would be good for the 3-4, which is why his name is being mentioned so much.

but i sitll dont think we should pass up Jake.

Discuss

first off dorsey has a history of injuries that was just brought up at the combine. he met with the docters at the combine and sent the whole day get examined by the (literally the whole day) and they came to the conclusion that he might have reoccuring injuries in the NFL. so it was not good news. AS for the Rams taking him #2 overall, i dont hink that will hapen. even since they took carriker last year, he is better fit for the DE position (originally what he was drafted for) and they would look at Sedrick Ellis now instead. If they didnt take Ellis i think the could go with either one of the longs then. I think Dorsey might drop down to #9 (Bengals). Dorsey is WAY too much of a risk at #1 overall.

Mainly because he is fit for a 4-3 and we now run a 3-4. Secondly, he has injury concerns and lastly because Atlanta is taking him with pick #3.

Mainly because he is fit for a 4-3 and we now run a 3-4. Secondly, he has injury concerns and lastly because Atlanta is taking him with pick #3.

Ya' gotta get your Ryan plug in there, huh ???? LOL

I think it will be Gholston or one of the Longs. We won't get Dorsey I would bet money on it...

Back
Top Bottom