All this talk about Jake and Chris Long | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All this talk about Jake and Chris Long

I think Gholston is out of the picture. He is known for taking plays off and Chris is already better than him it would make no sense. Gholston is a phsical freak but that is it. Chris is a freak on the feild and gets it done better and leads teammates. Chris also blew him away in LB drills so Gholstons chances are very, very slim.

The Dolphins have scheduled private meetings with Matt Ryan, Chris Long, and Jake Long.

According to their agents, no such meetings have been scheduled with McFadden, Vernon Gholston, Glenn Dorsey, or Sedrick Ellis.

And Parcells had a tuna-free dolphin sandwich for lunch. The mammal, not the fish.

I heard Dorsey secretly had surgery on one of his knees.....that is why he not worked out for anyone as of late....he is damaged goods.
Yupper

Injuries and the possibility that he had surgery are sending up the red flag.

injuries are the main thing. he is actually a better fit for a DE in the 3-4 than c long, and that is not an opinion. long needs to get bigger no matter how you look at it. we already got our 2 OLB's - no need to draft another one with the #1 pick. if something happens with JT before draft day, then that is a different story.

the other thing with dorsey was his disappearing act last year. i have no idea if injuries were to blame, and i am not gonna be an assjack and speculate, but there should be a 'buyer's beware' sticker on him somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom