Phil Simms
Dan Fouts
Joe Theismann
Joe NAmath
KEn o'Brien
Warren Moon

dominizzo said:

Your QB list.

How can a QB who took his team to 4 SB's be one of the worst? and Aikman?? I'm sorry but your lists are horrible.

I think he means his all time favorite QB's and which QB's he hates the most? If that's the case Aikman and Kelly are definitely on my list too for QB's I hate the most.

even if Troy won a super bowl its not him that one it's who around him that made him good, Jim Kelly wasn't good egnough to win a bowl in 4 appreances given that to Marino he would of won at least 1 time, Rypien Simms Theismann they had a few good careers but there teams were great not them and the rest were'nt good qb's there defense either won there games or they had good offense where they jus chipped in Eg Trent dilfer Style

byroan said:
Your QB list.

How can a QB who took his team to 4 SB's be one of the worst? and Aikman?? I'm sorry but your lists are horrible.

that list is pretty pathetic.....

dominizzo said:
even if Troy won a super bowl its not him that one it's who around him that made him good, Jim Kelly wasn't good egnough to win a bowl in 4 appreances given that to Marino he would of won at least 1 time, Rypien Simms Theismann they had a few good careers but there teams were great not them and the rest were'nt good qb's there defense either won there games or they had good offense where they jus chipped in Eg Trent dilfer Style

Yeah because we all know that football is not a team game. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom