All-Time NFL Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All-Time NFL Draft

DITK

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The goal is to compete against other members of this board in order to compile the best possible team using all of the players who have ever played an NFL game. From Mel Hein to John Elway to Ryan Leaf - everyone is draftable.

-I hope to get 11 interested people and myself and we can do a 12 team draft.
-Will we draft all 24 starters. You must draft a base offense with QB, HB, FB, 2 WR, TE, and 5 OL (the positions will be listed as LT/RT not OT so draft guys that played that OL position).
-Draft will be serpant style, 1-12 in odd rounds and 12-1 in even.
-You have a 4 hour timer on you to make your selection
-From 12 AM to 8 AM there is a "dead period" in which the clock does not count for anyone
-Any questions post them and I will answer.
-Draft the guy that you thought was the best player over his career - taking durability, playing ability, and possibly character into account.

1. DITK
2. Straztheman
3. Dolphan984
4. Silverphin

I'm in do i just list the people i want on my team or can i just list them down here?

It's going to be a draft... 2 down, 10 to go.

Still 8 spots left. We can also do this with only 10 people if there isn't enough interest.

Join even if you think you don't know a lot about football history... you can use sources such as the Hall of Fame's website, NFL.com's Decade/75th Anniversary Teams, and the Sporting News Top 100 players as guides. You shouldn't draft straight off of these lists, but they are all good sources to discover top players if you're younger like I am and don't know a ton about football history.

Back
Top Bottom