Allen&Allen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allen&Allen

cafinfan408

Punching Bag
Club Member
Reaction score
they are the only ones in the secondary who play with any heart.
Any sense of pride.
Any skill.
The last few years i have been a big Jason Allen critic BUT
I have since stopped he actually tackles and tries.
Im not one to bash my team even after they get handled by a team who should NOT win like THAT vs us.
And I am not one to smile or cheer when i see someone get hurt
but A question for you guys
did anyone else say thank god when Crocker looked like he broke his collar bone and was kicking on the ground!?!?
and did anyone else cry when he came back in?

i wasnt happy he got hurt in a mean way i was happy he got hurt in a nice way if that makes any sense lol... ive seen jason allen play ever since he came into this league and if given a chance the guy has proven he can make plays... i was devastated wen i saw crocker bac in the game cus this guy should not be on this team i havent seen him do anythin that allen or even hill cant do

I hope our secondaey is the first ones on the field and the last ones off it every practice till they get theyre heads out their ............

I hope our secondaey is the first ones on the field and the last ones off it every practice till they get theyre heads out their ............

i was thinking the same thing.
but when you really think about it look at who they face in practice everyday...

I hate crocker. It seems everytime our D gets burned there is crocker in the middle of it.

How on God's earth do you get juked by a player that was falling down. Even if it is Larry Fitzgerald, my dead grandmother could have talked him.

I need a beer.

i was thinking the same thing.
but when you really think about it look at who they face in practice everyday...
Great point. How much better can you get practicing against Ginn.

Back
Top Bottom