Allen-Dolphins about $1.5 Million apart... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allen-Dolphins about $1.5 Million apart...

Nappy Roots

Da Dalphins
Club Member
Reaction score
Didnt see it posted...but it appears the Dolphins Org. is the side hanging this deal up afterall....they are seriously low balling their offer...

The Dolphins have offered slightly less than $8 million in guaranteed money on a six-year deal. If they're going to agree to a six-year-deal, Allen's agent, Mitch Frankel, said he would like to see something more in the neighborhood of $9.5 million to $9.8 million.

Philadelphia signed defensive tackle Brodrick Bunkley, the 14th overall pick, this week to a six-year deal with $9.775 million in guaranteed money.

This dont look good.I hope they can work something out soon.We need him to get his butt into camp.

dorsaroll156 said:
come on guys get the deal done

dude u live in md and go to mt.st joes?

i know a kid that went there A.J. is his name

I go to churchill by the way

patience grasshopper they are really close now. Hopefully should be a couple of more days 'til Allen is in camp

The Fins are one og the toughest orgnaizations on contracts, keeps the team in good shape for the future. He is only hurting himself by sitting out, we have plenty guys taking his spot right now.

I trust what Saban and the club are doing in the negotiations. We all are happy that he didn't throw the baby out with the bathwater and give Breese all the guaranteed money he wanted. They saw something with the injury that caused them to hesitate. Keep in mind Allen had an injury and is still unproven since it, therfore it hurts his position of a hard stand. If Saban and company really liked what they saw and weren't worried about his condition, they'd pay him and get him in camp. TRUST THE VISION OF OUR TRUE LEADER! IN SABAN WE TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the #14 pick got 9.5 mill. in guaranteed money, then something around between 8.2 and 8.6 mill. sounds fair. Allen needs to be in camp, the negotiations need to get rapped up. The secondary is already banged, he needs to be in there learning the system.

canesfins13 said:
The Fins are one og the toughest orgnaizations on contracts, keeps the team in good shape for the future. He is only hurting himself by sitting out, we have plenty guys taking his spot right now.

how exactly is he hurting himself???????????

hes going to get paid....its not hurting him at all really. Its hurting our team that we dont have the best players on the field because we are being stubborn.

Let's just pony up the cash and get him into camp. Seriously this is getting annoying. I know Nick has all these plans and knows what he is doing, but this is just getting old. Get him signed, get him in camp, and give him a shot at starting.

Nappy Roots said:
how exactly is he hurting himself???????????

hes going to get paid....its not hurting him at all really. Its hurting our team that we dont have the best players on the field because we are being stubborn.

He is hurting himself because he might not be starting because of his missed time. The team will be fine wihtout him, I am tired of players holding owners hostage.

17-0 said:
If the #14 pick got 9.5 mill. in guaranteed money, then something around between 8.2 and 8.6 mill. sounds fair. Allen needs to be in camp, the negotiations need to get rapped up. The secondary is already banged, he needs to be in there learning the system.

#14 got 9.77 mil, and taking almost 2 million off is not fair at all

canesfins13 said:
He is hurting himself because he might not be starting because of his missed time. The team will be fine wihtout him, I am tired of players holding owners hostage.

him not having the starting job is more hurt to us then to him....hes getting paid regardless.

Back
Top Bottom