Allow myself to introduce........................myself | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allow myself to introduce........................myself

JalpMichaels

Practice Squad
Reaction score
HOY ( Gay Smile)

My name is Jalpro Michaels, but my friends call me Jalp.

18 years ago, a bald cigarette smoking cab driver bought a nintendo entertainment system. The RBI baseball pinball tournaments masked the ever popular chair tossing episodes. A LITTLE later, that same cigarette smoking cab driver ( let's just call him CMCD) would throw dishes, ashtrays and even televisions against the wall to release anger. Through the years he had many stepdaughters . They all used him, but still it was obvious his feelings for them were strong. Years later the online madden club was formed to divert attention from the job and it eventually led to moving out and having many long talks with chuck. He also enjoyed going " up Pats". In conclusion, after he "hoy'd" every little kid he saw, and stepdaughtered every middle aged female he met...the CMCD eventually found himself out of work sitting in his home not listening and jalping like a mad man.

EXAMPLES of Jalping include:
Ya Did
You could?
You would?
EEEEEE YAwww?
wowWOW
i i i i i i
I'm not thinnnnnnnnnnking

and Delles.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day. I look forward to chatting with all of you sirs later. Remember sirs 10-2 10-2:troops:

WELL HELLO Martin. I look forward to talking with a football expert such as yourself. Welcome to our boards.

JalpMichaels said:
WELL HELLO Martin. I look forward to talking with a football expert such as yourself. Welcome to our boards.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

JalpMichaels said:

Why thank you Jalpro. You seem like an excellent judge of character!:yes:

And:welcome: to you as well.

Back
Top Bottom