Allowed or not ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Allowed or not ?

PMZQ

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
When it comes time for the draft, if you say are "late" taking your pick, can you still get a pick in that round or do you completely forfeit that pick ?

I was gonna say if the Dolphins don't want the 1st pick, then just use this strategy to move down 2-3 spots and then still get who they want at a very reduced price.

I imagine it is against the rules and is very dirty pool, but I thought I'd ask. :up:

When it comes time for the draft, if you say are "late" taking your pick, can you still get a pick in that round or do you completely forfeit that pick ?

I was gonna say if the Dolphins don't want the 1st pick, then just use this strategy to move down 2-3 spots and then still get who they want at a very reduced price.

I imagine it is against the rules and is very dirty pool, but I thought I'd ask. :up:

Isn't this what the vikings did, when Tice was coach? I thought they dropped down one pick, when they failed to have their pick in on time.

Isn't this what the vikings did, when Tice was coach? I thought they dropped down one pick, when they failed to have their pick in on time.

I do remember them doing it, but was it intentional, which is what I am proposing.

If you fail to get your p ick on time the next team is on the clock. You can submit your pick anytime, but there will be fast picking to make sure you do not take a teams player.

Vikings had this happen twice.

But the Agent will still demand 1st overall money for his player. So you are not getting out of it in a cheap fashion

I asked this yesterday in the VIP. It got a 1 star rating and 1 reply.:lol: So I guess its a bad idea. I like it though. Sure the agent is going to ask for #1 money but the fact is he is not #1. Any one know who the vikings picked and if he got more money than the guy before him?

That not a professional look that Parcells will be associated with, maybe if the idiot Cam was still our coach it might happen with his clock management.

Back
Top Bottom