Almost final mock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Almost final mock

CONFESSOR is right.

ther are some who think [per mike mayock] that he might not even get drafted he has fallen so hard.

real bad work outs, attitude and limited skill set.

WE have nothing in our secondary except vontae and he is spotty at times. we have the pats TE's to deal with and we dont have good cover people at all. the whole leauge has gone pass happy and our D doesnt match up well at all.

i see us going multiples on db's and offensive linemen with a PASS RUSHER within the top 3 selections.

this o-line is awful and we have no depth. whatever tackle who is versatile at lt or rt will be an early pic, 1st or second choice. i think jake long will be gone next year, expecially if we dont win again. we bring in a versatile tackle, plug him in the rt side for a year and then slide him over to lt after long bolts next year.

and if long has injury issues this year again, you can bet the finz are not going to pay him what he will command [and demand] on the market. i see a tackle early, maybe two. a couple of guards for sure at some point.

btw, where in the hell is Vontaze Burfict projected at now?

4th or 5th at best according to some boards. Such a waste and it disappoints me because I've had a mancrush on Burfict for so long. So much talent, but he's such an idiot right now.

CONFESSOR is right.

ther are some who think [per mike mayock] that he might not even get drafted he has fallen so hard.

real bad work outs, attitude and limited skill set.

WE have nothing in our secondary except vontae and he is spotty at times. we have the pats TE's to deal with and we dont have good cover people at all. the whole leauge has gone pass happy and our D doesnt match up well at all.

i see us going multiples on db's and offensive linemen with a PASS RUSHER within the top 3 selections.

this o-line is awful and we have no depth. whatever tackle who is versatile at lt or rt will be an early pic, 1st or second choice. i think jake long will be gone next year, expecially if we dont win again. we bring in a versatile tackle, plug him in the rt side for a year and then slide him over to lt after long bolts next year.

and if long has injury issues this year again, you can bet the finz are not going to pay him what he will command [and demand] on the market. i see a tackle early, maybe two. a couple of guards for sure at some point.

We also have no pass rush. a good pass rush makes everything easier for the backfield.

Not sure where you get your "big board" from, but you may want to do some more research. You have guys graded in incorrect spots to say the least. Not saying you cant be right, but I think you are really stacking the odds against you to say the least.

no thanks to over half that draft.

nick toon is the second is just bad news. I'd rather about 8 other guys before coples, mehh on b.j. coleman, I'd be sick if our draft ended up like that dude. sorry

Dont really know why people pick a qb after the 3rd round. if they arent good enough to be at least a 3rd round pick, then to me its a waste of a pick. A lb, db, ol, dl pick is much better because there are more opportunities to contribute, but a 4th round or after qb will be generally a practice squader who wont see the field.

Dont really know why people pick a qb after the 3rd round. if they arent good enough to be at least a 3rd round pick, then to me its a waste of a pick. A lb, db, ol, dl pick is much better because there are more opportunities to contribute, but a 4th round or after qb will be generally a practice squader who wont see the field.

Maybe generally that will happen but what about taking a low risk/high reward by getting a Brady like QB in the 6th/7th round ?

Back
Top Bottom