Alphonso Smith | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alphonso Smith

Charlie Brown

down like a clown Charlie Brown
Reaction score
We take him with our 1st pick. He is the best all around CB in this years draft, and CB is a huge need for us right now.

We can draft a OLB or whatever in the 2nd round.....this years draft has a lot of good OLB.

I see a huge drop in CB talent after Malcom Jenkins, Vonte Davis, and Alphonso Smith.

Alphonso Smith is our guy with the 25th pick

Would be very happy if Smith was to be picked by us, the kid has great instincts for the game and a sharp ball hawk.

This guy is built like a dwarf. No way. Maybe he will get a role in the next hobbit movie.

if Alphonso smith was a couple inchs taller he would be the best Corner in this draft IMO

I watched him during senior bowl practices and in the game and was not impressed. There was a lot of talk about how good he was, I really didn't think he was that special. We could almost have a shot at him in the second and take a OLB in the first IMO, if they really are high on him.

This guy is built like a dwarf. No way. Maybe he will get a role in the next hobbit movie.

wow...... your dumb :crazy:

Darrell Green (hall of famer) 5'9"
Ronde Barber (pro bowler) 5'10"
Asante Samuel (pro bowler) 5'10"
terence Newman (pro bowler) 5'11"

terrible reason for us not to draft him....the kid can cover better than any other CB in this years draft and he is a playmaker

wow...... your dumb :crazy:

Its you're dumb, dummy.

Nobody would line up a CB that is 5'9'' across from Moss. Even our own coaching staff lined Jason Allen up against Moss, not because he was our best CB, but because he was a better match up physically. The fact that Smith is 5'9'' is every reason why teams wont draft him so high.

Just need height and speed at cb, possibly some brains. watch the cbs that always keep there eye on the qb and they keep there position so that the wr cannot get to his point. knock the ball down if you cant intercept anything but letin him beat ya.

We won't draft for need, it will be BPA. If L.English is sitting there then I imagine he'd be the pick, if not hopefully the next BPA is a CB. Smith/Smith or Butler would all be great additions, I would think S.Smith would be the pick only because BP loves big players.

We won't draft for need, it will be BPA. If L.English is sitting there then I imagine he'd be the pick, if not hopefully the next BPA is a CB. Smith/Smith or Butler would all be great additions, I would think S.Smith would be the pick only because BP loves big players.

i really don't think it would be English with his injury history.

Back
Top Bottom