Alright! This is really aggravating! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alright! This is really aggravating!

MOULDSROCKS

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Why doesn't that damn quote button in teh corner of peoples posts work?

Why even have it if it doesn't work? Hasn't anybody noticed this before.... ARGH!!!!
:yell:

j/k

But seriously, gte that damn thing fixed. If you want to know how it should work, go to www.buffalorange.com and click on "quick quote."

Once you get it running, it really is a tremendous feature, especially for modem users!

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS

Why even have it if it doesn't work? Hasn't anybody noticed this before.... ARGH!!!!

j/k

But seriously, gte that damn thing fixed. If you want to know how it should work, go to www.buffalorange.com and click on "quick quote."

Once you get it running, it really is a tremendous feature, especially for modem users!

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
the

Works fine for me... unless I don't understand you...

i can't get it to work too. maybe MOULDSBLOWS and i just don't know how to use it.

works fine for me.....check each box you want and then hit post reply at the top or bottom of the page....?????

Re: Re: Alright! This is really aggravating!

j/k

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ

Originally posted by Bobby Humphrey
i can't get it to work too. maybe MOULDSBLOWS and i just don't know how to use it.

see.

That's correct... just check the boxes you want to reply and then go down to "Post Reply". If you just want to quote one post, just click the "quote" button...

That's correct... just check the boxes you want to reply and then go down to "Post Reply". If you just want to quote one post, just click the "quote" button...

test

what we where doing wrong is we were clicking the 'quote' button and than using the 'quick reply' to wright our text. this way it doesn't work. when i clicked 'quote' than went to 'post reply' like you said, it worked.

thanks guys.

oic....

the way I figured it should work is that you hit the quote button and the text automatically goes to the quick reply box..... that's what we installed it to do.

hitting the reply button or quote button is just a hassle for modem users, it already takes like 45 seconds to load a damn page. now we gotta wait twice as long. (i also don't like subscribing to threads.... )

I'll stick to using quick reply and leaving my posts confusing to others. :D

Re: Re: Re: Alright! This is really aggravating!

j/k

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
the

Originally posted by inFINSible
works fine for me.....check each box you want and then hit post reply at the top or bottom of the page....?????

Originally posted by inFINSible

see.

test

test

what we where doing wrong is we were clicking the 'quote' button and than using the 'quick reply' to wright our text. this way it doesn't work. when i clicked 'quote' than went to 'post reply' like you said, it worked.

thanks guys.

oic....

the way I figured it should work is that you hit the quote button and the text automatically goes to the quick reply box..... that's what we installed it to do.

hitting the reply button or quote button is just a hassle for modem users, it already takes like 45 seconds to load a damn page. now we gotta wait twice as long. (i also don't like subscribing to threads.... )

I'll stick to using quick reply and leaving my posts confusing to others. :D

Originally posted by WharfRat
:billfan:

:lol:

Neato. (I just wanted to use that word.)

yea, it has been like 10 years or so since i heard that word, no wait, its only been 13 seconds.

:drinkers: heres to the word 'neato' :drinkers:

Back
Top Bottom