Alshon Jeffery | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alshon Jeffery

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
to bad he isnt coming out this year. this guy has been beasting it all year.

Jeffery is certainly in the ball-park. There are a lot of good receivers that come out over the next two years ala Jones of Alabama, Green of Georgia, Floyd of Notre Dame, Baldwin of Pitt, Broyles of Oklahoma, Hankerson of Miami, Posey of Ohio State, Pettis of Boise State, and Jeffery of South Carolina. Green is the class of the position but Jeffery is right there. Great hands and body control; Unfortantly we don't need a receiver that early with Marshall, Bess, and Hartline aboard

Depending on who comes out there could be a lot of talent at WR in this draft. Two other guys I like are Jeff Fuller from Texas A&M and Randall Cobb from Kentucky. Fuller has the better size at 6'3 compared to Cobb's 5'11 but I think Cobb may be a bit faster

Jeffery is certainly in the ball-park. There are a lot of good receivers that come out over the next two years ala Jones of Alabama, Green of Georgia, Floyd of Notre Dame, Baldwin of Pitt, Broyles of Oklahoma, Hankerson of Miami, Posey of Ohio State, Pettis of Boise State, and Jeffery of South Carolina. Green is the class of the position but Jeffery is right there. Great hands and body control; Unfortantly we don't need a receiver that early with Marshall, Bess, and Hartline aboard

Brian Hartline begs to differ.

i'm in the a. j. green is the best wr in college football party...dude puts the s in smooth...

Back
Top Bottom