Always Be Prepared | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Always Be Prepared

Chuckenice

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm not blaming anyone for not foreseeing Boston's injury, but with our wideout situation being what it was last year, and the fact of this draft being supposedly the best in the last ten years for wideouts, wouldn't have made a hell of alot of sense to draft one?

Look, we all knew Boston was a risk , not so much for being injured, but for other reasons, he was a risk all the same. I for one, was routing very very hard for Boston to be anywhere near the player he was a few years ago, and looked well on his way to be doing so.....kudos to him.

That said, pick up Boston, and also draft a young wideout or two, especially given the talent that was in this year's draft. Not only for insurance in case Boston did not work out, but for the future of our team.

You must build from the bottom up, i'm not saying don't add great players when you can, or take a chance on some veterans like Boston or Ricky, but you must hedge your bets and have a plan if things don't work out....depth is a good thing.

I don't think our team has alot of respect for draft picks.

With our defense, and the heart of the players we have left on offense, we still have a chance to go a long way. Let's just hope our team rallies around each other to prove every one else wrong, and shock the world,

Go-Dolphins!

PS: I hope they were practicing on a grass field

Back
Top Bottom