Am I being to negative or is this possibly gonna be a bad season coming ahead? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I being to negative or is this possibly gonna be a bad season coming ahead?

Re: Re: Am I being to negative or is this possibly gonna be a bad season coming ahead?

Originally posted by bigmiamifan

So you're saying Chicago and Detroit are more dedicated to winning and have a better coaching situation?

Yeap, I thinks he is trying to make that statement...

These facts on the team's winning records, over the last 4 years, prove his points... ;)

MIA- 41-23 (.64%)...
DET- 19-45 (.30%)...

Bottom line, JS55, just feels like some of us do, DW and company has not gotten this team to the next level, and has come short of getting us to the postseason for the last 2 years...

Re: Re: Am I being to negative or is this possibly gonna be a bad season coming ahead?

Originally posted by ohall

0-16 for sure.

Oliver...

I agree. No point in even watching the games.

:rolleyes:

we better not be doomed, I'm finally moving to Florida and will actually get to catch some home games !!

11-5, AFC East Champions !!

Originally posted by finjim
we better not be doomed, I'm finally moving to Florida and will actually get to catch some home games !!

11-5, AFC East Champions !!

Hey finjim, I was being a little sarcastic, maybe you did not notice my ;) at the end of that statement...

And :welcome: to South FL, we need some more loud fans at JRS...

Unfortunately, we won't go 6-10. I say "unfortunately" because doing so would get us a high draft pick and get rid of Wanny.
But, as usual, we will hover just above mediocrity, go 9-7 or 10-6, and either just miss the playoffs or get blown out in the first round.

It is just being negative and here's why. FA is 5 days old and Miami has already accomplished many of it's goals. They brought in a guy they think can be the #1 QB. They signed James (who was my first choice) and Mcintosh (who I haven't seen play much, but is rated above Wade by at least some sources). They also added depth with Howards (a SB starter) and Atkins (replaces the oft injured Gamble). The draft is still up coming and a great deal more FA is left.

Even after the season starts it is too early to start thinking we're doomed (you don't think NE fans were saying the same thing after letting go of Milloy and then getting blasted 31-0). So, 5 days into FA with the whole off-season to go any post that says we're doomed is just negative.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
I know you guys are thinking its a negative post but as a dolphin fan I don't feel too energetic or have high hopes with this coaching staff that has been a part of our failures. This season they decide to have the offensive line as a priority when it should have been one a while ago and that kinda bothers be a bit but I am glad that the team is taking a different aproach. As for Wanny and his staff, while they are knowledgeable about the game and I respect hem as people, I just dont see us taking a step ahead anytime soon. Our competitors in the afc seem to be much more competitive than our team right now and we can make all the moves in the world and fill in positions but deep inside a change we needed to address was our coaching.

Sometimes players just need to hear a new voice you know. I mean literally all these rumors may not be true but I doubt a free agent would want to play in this team because they don't devote themselves to winning when it really matters and the problems start with our coaching. We aren't making the right decisions during games or taking any chances because they just don't have enough faith or believe any our offensive players can create something thus leaving the defense to take care of the game when sometimes its too much for them. The only thing I can ask this off-season is nothing more than an improvement coaching and a more set of stable linemen. As for the draft, I hope Spielman makes the right decision.

Yes, I think you are being too negative.

Some people just feel better when they say that everything is going bad. Every one on this board, including Rick and Junior love this team. They're just frustrated that we haven't won in 31 years and who can blame them? I'm frustrated too. I just like to look at the positives and not just the negative but everyone's diferent.I don't know if we'll win or lose next season, but whatever we do, we'll do it with new guys instead of with the same guys that we've lost with before and that's at least trying. Is time for changes and we're getting them.

Ozzy rules!!

I think our personel is looking more complete but some miss my point. When it comes into the 4th quarter, we have a chance to win and our head coahc is in command of all major decisions. What can he do to take our team in the right direction that a competitive coach will do? Will he take a chance keeping the odds are slim or will he take a conservative approach and "hope" something happens along the lines. We are getting our personel but im afraid that in the nfl now a days, a personel that can get the job done is only about 50 percent of it while the other 50 lies on coaching and helping the younger athletes become better players.

Back
Top Bottom