Am I hired?!?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I hired?!?!

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
If I worked in Miami FO this is what I would do in the draft!!!

Trade Ronnie for a early second
Trade Smiley for a 4th
Trade Thigpen and Cam for a 3rd
Swap 1st and 3rd with the Cowboys and we get Barber,Bennett and 5th and give up 6th...

Draft
1. Jerry Hughes OLB
2. Demaryius Thomas WR
2. Nate Allen FS
3. Jason Worilds OLB
3. Torell Troupe NT
4. Joe McKnight RB
4. Mike Williams WR
5. Jeff Owens NT
6. Shawn Lauvao OG
6. Micah Johnson ILB
7. Sam Shields CB
7. Brian Jackson CB
7. Chris McCoy OLB

This is what I would do as of right now if I worked in Miami FO
Im not saying it will happen but would I be hired?
We get a pass catching TE
We get a RB out of Barber and McKnight
We get two possible number 1 recievers
We get two good NT
We get Monster OLB
We get a good FS we have been missing
Would you hire me!!!!

WAY too high for Hughes. I like him if he falls to the second round, but not at #12.

i mean that all sounds great, tough losing ronnie... but hes never healthy when we need him.... but this isn't madden you cant force these trades....

I'd fire you right after taking Hughes at #12. lol, WAAYYYYY too early for him there. There's actually a better chance we take Brandon Graham there, and I think everyone knows how I feel about that happening.

Good Evening son, Stephen Ross here, hacking, writing from my yacht in Costa Rica...I was gonna hire this kid "ticophin", just because hes good looking, can cook, and is allways surrounded by cute girls and cold beer....But, you get me these players, and this poor ******* in the kitchen walks the plank. You got 10 days!!!!

If you people would acually read the thread you would see that we swapped firsts with Dallas so Hughes would be the 27th pick not 12th

Ross just fired you for paying Barber 7.8 million this year.

You know you don't actually have to be hired to play Madden. Do you think if someone was offering a high 2 for ronnie that the front office wouldn't have taken it already. Same goes for smiley. No one in their right mind would do the thigpen/cam trade. A 3rd is way too much for these two players and I didn't realize the the cowboys were so desperate to give away barber that they'd give him away for next to nothing.

I'd fire you right after taking Hughes at #12. lol, WAAYYYYY too early for him there. There's actually a better chance we take Brandon Graham there, and I think everyone knows how I feel about that happening.

Its not #12!!!!

You know you don't actually have to be hired to play Madden. Do you think if someone was offering a high 2 for ronnie that the front office wouldn't have taken it already. Same goes for smiley. No one in their right mind would do the thigpen/cam trade. A 3rd is way too much for these two players and I didn't realize the the cowboys were so desperate to give away barber that they'd give him away for next to nothing.

They are not gettin rid of Barber for nothing we basically traded down in 1st and 3rd and if we traded are 1st down for theres we can most likely get second,Third,fifth if we were going just for picks. Now as for Thigpen and Cam yes we can. Did you not see what the Seahawks just gave up for a QB who has never completed a pass in the nfl? a third!!!! And we givin a solid QB and Reciever

Oh and also the reason a Ronnie or Smiley trade has not happen is because it will most likely happen on draft day.
Now also did I say it was gonna happen? No you must not be able to read!!! I said it is what I would do if I was in the FO

Back
Top Bottom