Am I the only Game****s fan on FH? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I the only Game****s fan on FH?

[video=youtube;mbe537-Ue-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbe537-Ue-g[/video]

We've beat you by a total of 63-24 the last two seasons. Who cares about the past.

[video=youtube;mbe537-Ue-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbe537-Ue-g[/video]

We've beat you by a total of 63-24 the last two seasons. Who cares about the past.

You finally have success against us and every game**** fan acts a fool. Its quite sad really. Not saying you just every fan i know.

You finally have success against us and every game**** fan acts a fool. Its quite sad really. Not saying you just every fan i know.

Well, I only got into College Football like 5 years ago (which is why I'm a game**** fan) Otherwise I'd probably be a Canes fan. I'm actually in Clemson country, but those purple and orange unis are just ugly, and I wanted to go against the grain ;p.

Garcia is sucking tonight, 2 ints in the first quarter. I don't want to drop another one to Vanderbilt.

Another wide open receiver missed. FU Garcia u bum. I always stick up for you and you just come back and do stupid ****.

Oh my god Garcia sucks, 3 INTS. Bring in Connar Shaw. How do you get this from a 5th year senior. Right to the defender.

Need Taneyhill with Lattimore and we'd be unstoppable lol. QB

Garcia is a seaon killer..I don't know why Spurrier sticks with that bum..ruining your chances every snap.

Id give you a thanks but I don't see a button. But to be fair Shaw isn't much better. But Garcia is down right awful tonight.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Fumbleeeeeeeeeeee touchdown game****s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Jadeveon clowney baby.

Our defense finally shows up and our offense sucks. Just like the Dolphins man I swear, I'm cursed.

Back
Top Bottom