Am I the only one here that is a little nervous about 4 of 6 ne recievers? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I the only one here that is a little nervous about 4 of 6 ne recievers?

Only 3 matter in Norv's O - CC, DT and McK. McMichael, too, will be the key to our passing game. If we get an injury, then we need to worry, but that is just the reality of the cap - you cannot have an experienced proven #4 WR who is likely to be inactive/not play on STs

Personally, i am not worried about the WR's what so ever. I think this group of guys is what the dolphins need in a run oriented offense. DT will become the go-to guy and i am convinced CC will be fine. Im more excited about this group of guys than i have been in a LONG time.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Top 10 offense is most definately not out of the question. We were 15th last season, with all of our problems.

these are the kind of stats i relate to most. nice short and to the point and full of reality. all we have to do is have a passing game. this is why i said the offense should be good cus we have 5 WR's who have mature abilities (tolver is ahead of the curve). backup QB was the bug question last year too and that problem has been solved as far as i am concerned. we covered the bases that we lost games on last year IMO.

Back
Top Bottom