am i the only one that dislikes bob knight? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

am i the only one that dislikes bob knight?

no. Bobby Knight is great and I think he has a 90% graduation rate. Compare that to other top college coaches and you will be shocked. He might be a hard *** but their are some positives you dont see on TV.

Try 79%....compared to the 96.6% rate of graduation of the man hes passing. Shocking isn't it?

Try 79%....compared to the 96.6% rate of graduation of the man hes passing. Shocking isn't it?

my bad but that still 30% better then most current coaches and he's still develops good prospect for the nba.

i think his graduation stats are admirable but i don't really like his demeanor on the sidelines at all. especially when he smacks people in the face because they are looking down when he is yelling so hard 2 inches away they could probably smell what he ate the day before. there must be some kind of medium between graduation rates and mellowing out a little.

Bobby Knight is what he is.....I think his record speaks for itself, but he is rather boorish in his behavior and a bully. I blame the AD's and school presidents for this. No coach should be above the school they play for or walk on water. I watched his reality show where they allowed one guy to make his Texas Tech team....I am sure there probably is a decent side to him, but he just seems to let his rage get the best of him. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom